Ivan: The Bloody Claws

Enzo was gripping my hand too tightly, causing the blood to stop flowing in my body. I wasn't afraid of Vlad, I never was, but I emotionless when it came to him. He causes Jayden to run away. He took advantage of Jayden to get me and I felt like shit. They used Jayden like an idiot and I was the idiot that followed for their trap. I gripped Enzo's hand, not for comfort, but from anger. I was sick and tired of everyone treating Jayden and I like we're puppets.

Vlad raised an eyebrow and titled his head to the side, a few of his men behind him.

"How the fuck did you get here? My pack is surrounding the house from top to bottom," Enzo growled. Vlad immediately smiled, his black hair falling over his dark red eyes. He took a step forward, his hands behind his back.

"I'll cut to the chase. Half of your members are knocked out or dead, well, most dead, but Luka and Corianne are fine. By the way, where are the Omegas?" He didn't say Zev so he either must be knocked out or dead. But I couldn't think of Zev dead because it wasn't true, it can't be true.

"I heard about Jayden, sad that he left but maybe it was for the best. I wished he joined the Savage Pack, oh wait, he did. And he's my bitch."

"You don't get to talk to him like that! He's my best friend, you son of a bitch! You made him leave and used him like a fucking idiot!" I yelled.

I gritted my teeth and my fists were shaking. Vlad clicked his tongue. "That's where you're wrong, True Alpha. He was your best friend and you treated him like an idiot. He knows about, he knows about you too."

I shook my head, ignoring his comment. Jayden didn't know jack shit about Werewolves and if he did, he would have told me, or asked me something. I kept the knowing of Werewolves to myself for him. Vlad knew how much it pained me when he talked about Jayden but I couldn't let him get to me. I saw a gun being pointed behind Vlad's head and I smiled, causing Vlad to narrow his eyes.

"What are you smiling about?"

I shrugged. "Oh nothing."

The two men were knocked on the back of their heads and Vlad turned to have a gun aimed at his face.

"You're the punk ass who kidnapped me and put my family in danger? Nice to meet you again," my mom said in a fake happy voice.

Vlad turned back around and smiled. "Oh this is going to be good."

~~~~

I smashed my fists on Vlad's cheek, making him turn his head to the right and landing on the floor. One of Enzo's pack members picked up Vlad and I punched him again, but this time a bit softer. He spat out blood that was forming inside his mouth. I grabbed his head and connected his nose to my knee. He fell back and I nodded towards the pack members. They looked at each other picked up Vlad again.

"Ivan, don't you think he had enough?" Luka asked. I scoffed and grabbed Vlad's collar, bringing my other fist back and punching him in the eye.

"I'm not even close to being done with him," I growled. Luka grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes. "You will regret this if you beat him to death."

"No...I won't because I want to do this."

"He's right," I looked at Vlad, "if you kill me, you're killing Jayden too."

I pulled his face close to mine and screamed, "He's nothing like you! He will never be like you because he's not a monster unlike you! I'm done with your shit!"

Everything was building up inside me, the rage was taking over, and for a split second I felt fear and excitement spike inside.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you..." I whispered. I could see that Vlad was getting scared. His eyes showed nothing but his lips turned into a frown and his body was rigid. I don't know why would he be afraid of me now but then I remembered I'm a True Alpha. Bitten or not, I will hurt him. I slammed him down on the floor, his stomach flat on the ground. I ripped open his shirt as Luka and the others watched me. I looked at my hand and noticed that I had claws, longer than the average Alpha.

I smirked happily and stared down at Vlad's bare back. I dragged my claws slowly and gently on Vlad's back. Vlad's breath hitched, his body still as a statue, and his head laying down on the ground.

Then I started digging my claws inside his skin, dragging them to top and bottom. Of course, Vlad being the big man, tried not to scream or show any reaction but I was going to get one, one way or another. I was getting bored of dragging my claws up and down so I started to go in different directions. I slashed his shoulder blades, his scapula, and my favorite, on the back of his neck.

While I slashed, he started to scream, his screams were louder than mine when I saw him bring a beaten up Alexander, Nikki, and Sindy to the house. That was the day Jayden killed Sindy. That made me more angry.

Vlad's back was a bloody mess, scratches that were too deep to be stitched. I sighed in relief at my work. I turned him around and saw blood pouring out of his mouth. He coughed loudly and I knew he was choking on his own blood. I grabbed his chin and tilt his head up, exposing his throat. I raised my claw up and smirked, loving the pain in his eyes, the emptiness that was slowly coming to his eyes.

He was dying.

Good.

"I will not give up!" Vlad hissed.

"I'm not asking you to give up, I'm going to make you die as a failure," I sneered. I leaned forward and placed my claws on his throat, getting to cut him when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up and saw Corianne with tears in her eyes.

"Please...don't...please..." she cried.

"Why not? He ruined everything, Corianne," I said angrily.

"I know...but he's my mate. And if he dies, I don't know what I would do. I'll try to change him, Ivan. I promise. Just...don't kill him, please."

Corianne pulled me away from Vlad and I let her. Enzo grabbed my hand and I leaned on my head on his shoulder. I watched Corianne pick up a bloody Vlad, tears falling down her cheeks and small whimpers slipping through her lips. I found no pity Vlad but for Corianne, I did.

Did I want to let Vlad live? He killed so many people and he made Jayden run away but he was Corianne's mate. It was bad enough that Luka's mate was murdered by the hands of Jayden. I wanted Vlad's blood on my hands because he was a killer, nothing but a monster.

But wouldn't that make me a monster for killing someone's mate?