Author's Note!

YellØw followers! I want to say thank you very fucking much for making this story really awesome. I do apologize for making the story longer than it should have (actually it was supposed to be 50 chapters but I cut it kind of short)

Anyways, if you're wondering about Alexander, he left, guys. There's not much to say but Ivan does miss Alexander from time to time and it's not the love spell talking.

Ethan...well, he has his own story to tell.

About Luka, four years has NOT passed, meaning no mate...yet, sorry.

RIP SINDY.

Onto bigger and happy news, Jayden and Zev will be having a story because many people like Jayden and Zev more than Ivan and Enzo. I really didn't expect that. The new story will be up soon and I hope you guys like it. It will only have twenty or twenty five chapters. Why the short chapters? Because the chapters will be longer, you're welcome! I want to try longer chapters and see how well it goes.

Once again, thank you for the support and love you guys!

The summary for the new story, Slashed, is below (edited by wrekkd)

Jayden Skies vanished five years ago, leaving only a note to his best friend, Ivan. Now, living in Virginia with only a dog as company, he has fallen into a routine, accustomed to the werewolf curse that plagues him. He bartenders every night at Royal's Temple and earns extra cash by dancing with customers.

Upon meeting the awkward Sawyer Bates, Jayden cannot help but develop a relationship with him. The closer they get, the more Jayden reveals the monster inside, the most dangerous part of him. But Sawyer has some monsters of his own.

At every turn, Jayden has to face new obstacles, but for werewolves, there is no flight or fight. There is only two choices: shift...or slash.

PLEASE READ:

I unpublished Slashed around February (I think) because it made no sense. I will be re-writing it and I will publish it around June or July. Don't worry, Jayden and Zev will have their own story! Above was the original idea but I'm changing everything. :D