Disastrous trust

More days had trudged by, leaving me more and more miserable. Nothing changed, eat, drink, go outside, ignore the sexual comments and eat, drink and sleep.

Things changed as the sun rose and steadily flitted light through the gaps and holes in the tent. The cat faced demon stormed about almost angrily. I could hear so much going on outside.

"They're back, great" sarcastically grumbled the woman, I looked around in confusion.

"What?" I asked softly, still searching for kindness where I know it's untrue.

She looked at me sceptically, making me feel like I'd made a poor decision. I cuddled my knees and waited for her answer. If she'd give me one.

"Exactly how it sounds girl, those monsters have returned" grumbled the woman, I didn't understand. Have the demons returned? Is it another group of demons from a recent raid?

Maybe I was just a temporary pet..... Kept to be abandoned, just lucky to be chosen for a short time. I wonder what human will be the next pet....

I froze as soon as I heard the telltale chuckle.

"Maybe your cock buddies will take you back for more rounds" mocked the disgusting guy. I shuddered and glared back at him, hating him.

"Don't pretend to be angry, I know how much you're looking forward to it, I bet they want your...." He began.

"Shut it! Wolf and...... They are far better men then you are! I don't care if they see me as a pet..... Far better then some slut by you..... At least I was a pet....." I snapped, my voice quieting into a mumble. I could hear his snort.

Many eyes fell on me, judging me. I couldn't believe I'd admitted that.... A pet.... Far better then being with everyone here. I closed my eyes and pressed my head heavily into my knees.

They may frighten me, I have no clue what their human 'punishment' standards are.... Yet somehow the thought of being under their control felt safer then with these humans.

I can't believe I'm thinking like this. Don't be silly!  These are humans! Your kind!

My kind sacrificed and mocked me....

At the sound of rushing feet I looked up at the main flap, something was running over the grassy ground and flung the flap up.

I could hardly see who it was, the sudden light blinding me temporarily, I blinked rapidly and rubbed my eyes.

I grumbled to myself as the flap closed over once more suddenly returning the dull light and shadows.

My vision was forced to adjust again as two tall shadowy figures spoke in the demon language.

I squinted my eyes and noticed two eyes staring straight at me. I shuddered at the intensity of the stare and slowly recognised the demon as one of the werewolf like ones.

A marking over its nose....

"Wolf?" I stammered, he had been speaking to the cat faced demon but quickly moved to my position, kneeling to look at me better. He whined gently and I found myself wishing for him to take me away, take me from the nasty people.

The cat faced demon opened the cage and wolf patted my head and whined some more before picking me up securely.

I clung onto its fur and pressed my face into the crook of its neck.

"Have fun" mocked the guy. I clung tighter and found myself trying not to cry.

They didn't abandon me....

But everyone's abandoned me.... Even strange humans....

He carried me, bouncing out and slowed his movements to a walk. Stroking my oily hair gently.

"You're back, why are you back?" I whimpered weakly. He didn't answer me, of course he didn't, he's a demon.

A familiar chirp caught my attention.

Master.

The clawed hands picked me from wolf and cuddled me close, with tired chirps leaving his mouth.

I was set onto the floor and turned around, Master stroked my head softly, yet his droopy tail expressed that something was wrong.

"You were supposed to abandon me" I whimpered once more, shocked and relieved that he was back. All I have to do is not disobey him... Then he won't get mad.

Their large forms still intimidated me, and I still couldn't feel 100% safe, but they came back...

Throughout my shock and confusion Master and Wolf seem to have had a whole conversation in their language.

I squeaked in surprise as I was picked up, to wound up in my thoughts to notice anything. Master simply chirped and stroked my back, this time not making that terrifying sound.

They carried me to the bathing area, passing many demons who simply ignored our presence along the way.

I was set in the tub and watched them fuss around with the cleaning tools before shocking me with a spray of cold water, I yelped in surprise, not expecting the water to be so cold.

Master pointed the hose away and patted me softly, I waited nervously as he moved the hose again flinching in preparation for the cold water.

The water was warm. He'd moved it to let the water warm up.

I closed my eyes and found myself fussing over the good things.

The sand which found itself in uncomfortable places was being rinsed away as they aimed the hose in different angles and the heavy force made sure nothing could escape.

Noone was judging me, or telling me about how they'll.... Have fun with my body.

Someone's caring for me. Even if it's the scary demon who probably has.... Slaughtered.......

I cut off my thoughts and concentrated on them now scrubbing soap all over my body, rubbing it into my flesh a little bit roughly, yet I didn't have the guts to make them stop.

They finished and moved to my hair and possibly wolf rinsed off my lower body.

The bath finished with a massive rinse and master chirping happily.

I squinted my eyes open and looked at the two, wolf licked my face before gently nibbling my neck, his hot breath and sharp canines scaring me enough to have a whimper escape me before he licked my face again.

Masters turn was something I shouldn't be so used to. His tongue slowly cleaning my body, my body still flinched in several spots. Though what I wished most was that he wouldn't so carelessly lick through and over my vagina and ass.

I shuddered.

He held me close, his feathers irritating my rubbed raw skin.

They came back for me.

"Thank you" I whispered quietly.