Sitting isn't rocket science

🌺Want some cuteness? We need more cuteness!🌺

Cuddles.... No Venom, Venom moved slightly, I glanced up tiredly, unsure how long we had been sitting. I might have even napped, I can't tell.

It seemed to mutter in the weird demon language, I glanced over at Master and Wolf, they seemed to have fallen asleep.

They must be very tired to sleep a day away, I have no clue where they went.

Cudd.... Venom held me close as he slowly stood, I glanced around and stared briefly at the boy on the dog bed.

I felt lightheaded and dizzy as they moved and set me down on the couch, the tv playing some movie. I didn't much notice as I felt movement around me.

I glanced behind me, only now realising that I'd been set down between Wolf's and Master's legs.

They were just sleepily moving, probably not even aware I was now here. They look less dangerous asleep, maybe it's because Master is tilting his head on Wolf's, who was nuzzling the crook of his neck.

Okay still scary.

I glanced at my sore hip and sighed, Master didn't mean it... He didn't.....

I could see dried blood spots on my hand from putting pressure on it. I wonder if Master will keep me around if I get sick and useless from an infection?

If I'm that much work and need medicine, will he care?

I gazed sadly at him, for a demon, he looks pretty content with Wolf. Sure they came back and didn't leave me.... But he still can.

If I am just a pet, that means he controls everything about my life and can even choose to neglect or abandon me... Stop....

I paused nervously as I watched the boy begin to stir. He tiredly glanced to his side and saw my partly drunk bowl of water, I watched him begin to slurp it and sit up.

His back was to me as he rubbed his eyes and slowly gazed up at the tv, squinting in confusion.

"Telly? Since when was there a demon channel?" He mumbled tiredly. I glanced up at the movie, it seemed to be a romance, a spider mouthed alien was having a fancy burnt dinner with another.

I could feel eyes on me and I warily looked back down, he was squinting at me.

"Uh.... Well.... That's not something I've seen..." He mumbled, glancing away red faced.

"You being treated like a pet to?" He asked, his voice now a stutter, I guess I'd taken him by surprise.

I sighed nervously.

"Yea.... He's my.... My... Master" I said, squeaking out the word master, it was still an embarrassing thing to admit. Besides the last humans I saw probably only knew the word in a sexual light.

Maybe I should use the word owner... I guess Master is fine.

"Oh... So you've like just accepted it?" He asked, still avoiding looking at me, his ears bright red.

"It's the best outcome.... Better a pet then dead or starving" I mumbled, unsure what he'd say next.

"Oh, that makes sense, yea I guess. It isn't that bad, the furball feeds and bathes me" he agreed slightly, he seemed confused. Accepting that you're a pet is quite a confusing time.

"Yea... They do that... It isn't actually that bad I guess... I just hate how weak it makes me feel" I admitted quietly.

He nodded slowly.

I could feel more movement around me now, Master was blinking his eyes, Wolf was giving him a sleepy lick.

I was lifted up and held firmly against Masters chest. The boy looked up nervously as they stood. He shrunk down to the dog bed, intimidated by the demons.