For comfort

I clung tightly to my owner, completely unwilling to be away. It had been horrid with my own species,  I just wanted to feel loved....

Master makes me feel loved....

Wolf does to....

Does this make me a traitor to humanity? No... They betrayed me, even when I did nothing wrong.

They walked sluggishly, I peaked over my owners shoulder and watched his tail droop, lower.

He must be exhausted, so am I...

The feathers rubbed against my skin, irritating it further, I tried to muffle the uncomfortable whine wanting to leave my throat.

I need to behave. I may trust them more then the humans in the weird area outside. But I should stop putting myself at risk.

He merely held me tighter, purring quietly. He wasn't making that sound, the terrifying one which made my very soul fear for my life.

I steeled myself and let them carry me to their room, the blinds were still shut, darkening the room to an inky blackness.

I was placed amongst the soft blankets and buried myself, trying to forget everything that guy had said.

Wolf and Master would never fuck me, I'm their pet.... I wonder if they've named me?

No I've become to comfortable. I didn't intend on letting myself fall so far into being a pet. It's better then most other things.... At least they aren't torturing or eating me....

I took deep breaths and curled up tightly under the warm blankets, a stark difference from the tent outside.

The blankets soon moved and I was pulled up towards the pillow.

It was master, I could tell.

He uncurled my body and forced me to lay flat, so he could once again, lay atop me and groom me.... Didn't he just dry me? This whole pet thing is weird enough without being molested by a tongue.

I controlled my body better as he slowly dragged his tongue along my face, I tensed up in anticipation for the future discomfort.

"They probably fucked you so hard you forgot" that's a comment the guy had made. I shoved it out of my head, my breathing picking up and a nervous shiver ran over my spine.

He's gone and made me second guess Master's intentions all over again...

I could feel hot breath over my shoulder as Master groomed around my ears.

I flinched and paused, realising my action. I waited for my owner to 'scold me' with that terrifying sound, I whimpered softly, the anticipation killing me as they no longer moved.

Wolf moved first, giving the crook of my neck a lick, nibbling softly. Master returned to grooming, a heavy and deep purr leaving his throat.

I didn't expect my body to relax so heavily, I'd been so afraid of punishment.

Not even wolf's nibbling could make me more scared then being punished.

My owner seemed happy about my relaxation as his tongue roughly and quickly ran over my skin. He'd lost the slow movement.

Wolf stopped his actions and sniffed at my neck instead, before moving his head away to allow my owner to move along my neck and along my shoulders.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

This is the most love I'll ever get again.... I should be enjoying it more... I should reciprocate so they don't leave me behind...

I felt less embarrassed as he licked lower and lower, moving his body slowly off of my own in the process.

He trailed around and over my breasts, before moving down to my stomach and hips, really trying to leave no spot untouched.

I shuddered as his breath and tongue got closer to my crotch, my breath hitched as he again, carelessly licked around the hairs and straight through the folds, my body flinching slightly.

It was a relief when it was over, I couldn't understand why he needed to be so thorough, not even I was as thorough when bathing myself.

He really feels like a fussy mother cat... More then a mother then my own apparently....

These thoughts feel so traitorous... I was the one betrayed... Those humans really got to me...

My ticklish feet struggled to stay still as he flipped my and went right back up. I gripped the blankets and pressed my head into the pillow, letting out soundless cries.

Why is my owner more of a mother then my own? Why was that guy so cruel? Why did they come back for me?

With my now swirling thoughts I almost missed my ass cheeks and crack being assaulted and my spine arching as he licked up it, doing it a few more times, getting less and less of a reaction.

I was glad when he began to finally groom my hair, meaning I could be turned back around. This bed smells from the two.

The bed rocked and dipped and they moved, my owner rolled me over and cuddled me close, seeming suddenly tired again.

I took a deep breath, clearing my thundering head.

A good pet. I need to reciprocate love.

I mentally cringed but decided it was worth a try.

The feathers felt weird against my face as I pressed my lips to them, making sure not to breath in or else suffocate on them.

A bit of a stretch, but my mind believed it possible.

I licked.

There wasn't a horrid taste like I'd feared, but the two remained still and quiet, yet I could tell they were awake.

I sighed before licking again, ok I can do this, I can be a good pet. Luckily the taste was like a dried apple much to my surprise.

I steeled myself and continued, master finally moved again, his purrs deeper and seemingly happy. His gentle hands Stroking me, encouraging me to continue.

I had no clue where I was licking, my only goal being to make him happy. I shuddered as wolf nibbled at my neck again, I was confused on his actions.

Is he trying to taste me?

No...

He... He's grooming me...

His teeth moved to my hair as he, gentle as a butterfly nibbled at it, like some animals do to remove flees or ticks off another.

I distracted myself with grooming Master, getting into the swing of moving slightly to reach a new spot.

It was easier for him since I'm much smaller, I could only wish that it'd be easier and quicker.

I moved up to my owners neck and grew tired, despite having woken up not long ago.

I tiredly licked around his neck as he purred.

Wait why are they going to bed in the morning?

I froze as wolf mumbled lowly, the sound intimidating, I lowered my head and buried it into my owners chest.

Normally it's master who scares me...

Wolf whined softly and licked at me before nibbling at my owners neck.

Oh that makes sense, he was just being jealous that his boyfriend's pet was getting all the affection...

I think.

Wolf stroked my hip roughly as he seemed to possessively nibble on my owners neck who purred adoringly.

My owner pushed me around to his other side as they began to groom each other.

I still have no one, even my owner prefers spending time with his lover....

What is happening to me? Oh no, what if they leave me....

🌺 sorry for taking so long and if this chapter feels a bit different, it's been a bit since I've written it due to alot of things. I hope you all are doing well! 🌺