Return to the Museum

Scarlets POV
As soon as we made it back to the museum I had ran to the lions enclosure. Carefully dodging the crates in the middle of the lobby that held Ahk's parents.

I knew the tablet would bring everything to life anyway and I'm missed Simba soooo....

A few minutes after coming into the lions enclosure I was tackled to the ground by five familiar fuzzy heads. I laughed like crazy and petted my lions.

"I missed you guys and girls!" I turned to face the rest of the animals. "I'm back!" At that every animal made a loud call of approval.

Then there was a beep. I looked down at my IPhone.

From- Bro
-Ahk's awake + his parents come 2 lobby ;)

To- Bro
-Ight :p

"Come on Simba let's go meet the royals!" The huge lion gracefully got to his feet and started walking by my side.

Once we were about to walk down the stairs Simba nudged my side. I instantly knew what he wanted. A race.

"Oh your on! On my mark, get set, GO!" With that I sprinted as fast as I could and rounded a corner. I sat on the railing of the stairs and slid down like a slide landing not so gracefully onto the floor.

I stood up only to see that everyone was starring at me including Ahk and his family.

"I win Simba! YASS!" I did a weird looking victory dance.

"Who is this Simba?" Asked Ahk's dad. "He's my.. *thunk*.

I was suddenly tackled by the one and only lion. He roared and I busted out laughing. "I won!" He barred his teeth playfully an I shoved him off me.

We ended up wrestling for a while until Larry cleared his throat getting our attention. I looked up innocently as he gestured to Ahk's parents.

I smiled sheepishly and got up. "Uh this is Simba. My lion friend here.."

"Your friends with a lion?" I smiled at Ahk's mom. "Actually lions." I whistled and a few seconds later four more female lions ran down the stairs.

"You tame beasts child. That is indeed a great power. You found a perfect woman my son." I watched as he put a hand on Ahk's shoulder and I started blushing like a crazy.

"I-I'll be in the animal section." I quickly ran back up the stairs followed by the pride of lions. I don't think I can handle much more embarrassment from Ahkmenrah's family.

Ahkmenrah's POV

I watched as Scarlet ran back up the stairs followed by the lions. Leave it to my father to embarrass her.

Deciding I would talk to her about what happens in Britain I showed my parents to my tomb.

Upon entering my Anubis guards kneeled to my parents. "Tis truly great to have you here." I gave my mother another hug and my father nodded.

"How I missed you my son. But you must tell me about this girl, Scarlet I believe her name his."

I smiled at my mother. "She is truly something isn't she." I laughed and their was probably a dreamy look on my face.

"Theirs something about her that I just can't describe. Everything about her is amazing. I've been alive for over 3000 years but around her is when I feel like I am truly living."

My parents where looking at me in awe. I blushed and looked at the floor tiles. "Go see her son."

Surprisingly it was my father who spoke. I looked up to see him holding my mothers hand. I smiled and nodded, bolting from the tomb and down the hall to the animal section.

Once I got their I saw Scarlet lying on the floor in the middle of the lions. She's truly amazing.

I slowly walked closer not sure what the lions would do. Once Simba, as she calls him saw me his head snapped towards me.

Noticing his change she looked up and saw me. She stood up and gently patted the lions head saying something I couldn't hear.

Then she walked toward me. My face must of held many emotions because she looked a little confused and worried.

"Ahk what's wro..." I cut her off by gently pressing her lips against mine. After a few minutes she kissed back.

Gods in over 3000 years I had never experienced anything like this. Not even with the girls in Egypt.

My hands where on her waste and her hands where in my hair, almost like our first kiss at the British museum that I would never forget.

Once we broke apart we were both breathing heavy. "What was that for pharaoh?" I laughed at her usual nickname for me.

"I love you Scarlet. In over 3000 years I have never met a girl as amazing as you." At my words she clearly blushed and tried to his her face.

I gently placed a hand on her cheek making her look at me. "If you do not feel the same I underst...." This time she cut me off by kissing me.

This kiss held so many emotions it made my head spin. "I love you to Ahkmenrah." I smiled at her.

This was truly the greatest moment in my entire life. Now only if it could last forever.

----------------------------------------------

What do you girls/guys think? I'm not the best on relation ship moments since I've never had a boyfriend so I try to go off things I've read in other stories. Hope y'all liked it!

Until next time...
Stay Scary!
death_bringer