Meeting The Family, Discovering Liars

Ahkmenrah's POV
We had just came to the Chinese section and where about to go through a room when a small metal creature kept blocking our path.

I could tell Larry was getting frustrated. Right as he was about to yell I saw Scarlet approach the creature and whisper something to it. Next thing I know she's motioning us forward while putting a finger to her lips.

We were about halfway through when my tablet started to malfunction again. It was like all my energy drained and I was being stabbed over and over again.

Scarlet managed to to catch me when I collapsed like before, she grabbed my hand in hers. I could tell she was watching what was happening with the serpent.

I felt her squeeze my hand and start walking away. I had a feeling she was about to risk her life, so I tried to get up to stop her but the pain was to much.

Next thing I know she's jumping off the railing hitting the serpent heads with a metal staff. I see Larry get free and sprint to a box on the wall. Scarlet does a flip to dodge one of the heads a saves Teddy from getting hurt.

Then Larry leaps into the air and does something to the serpent. It stays still and I slowly stand up.Scarlet walks over to me and I give her a hug. She seemed surprised but I was more surprised at myself.

"Please don't do that again." I whispered to her. In response she tightened her arms around me before stepping back and smiling.

"I make no promises Pharaoh" I smiled at her. She was one of the few people who joked about me being a King of Egypt. It was nice.

"Alright guys, according to that map out there were almost in the Egypt section." Larry and Lancelot started leading the way. Teddy and Sacajawea where standing close together, Nick was with Atilla, Dexter, Oct and Jed.

I walked next to Scarlet and intertwined my hand with hers. Thankfully she didn't seem to mind. We walked down a few more hallways before we finally reached the Egypt section.

I recognized the couple wearing royal jewels immediately. "Mother, father!" I let go of Scarlets hand and embraced my parents. "My son how you've grown." I had never heard my mother so emotional before. Even my father looked pleased.

"These are my friends." I motioned toward everyone but Scarlet seemed to be missing. Before I could ask, Larry approached my father. "Uh, your highness their seems to be a problem with your tablet. You see it's, uh malfunctioning."

My father looked displeasingly at Larry but grabbed the tablet from him. "It has been out of the light for to long. You must put the pieces in the correct positions and put it in the moonlight. You must hurry or it's power will be lost forever."

Larry nodded and took the tablet. We started to make our way out of the throne room only to be stopped by Lancelot. He had Nick with a dagger to his throat. "Give me the tablet and I'll let him live. My quest can now be completed. You see it was never a golden arch it was a golden tablet. Now I may go back to my Genevieve and please my King."

Larry gave him the tablet. "You don't have to do this Lance. You don't understand why we need that tablet."

"No! You don't understand! I've spent years trying to complete this quest! You can't make me end it now!" He shoved Nick to the floor and began to run.

We tried to catch up but he just seemed to disappear. Then there's the sound of a horse and I see him riding a white stallion that's covered in armor out the door.

We go out to the front of the museum and found Lancelot sitting on his horse and infront of him another person in a suit of armor riding a pitch black armored horse.

As we got closer I could hear Lancelot talking. "My King I have brought you the golden tablet." The other man nodded his head and put out his hand.

Lancelot bowed his head and have the tablet to him. The man waved his hand in a dismissive way and Lancelot rode past us back into the museum.

"Oh great another King" I heard Larry mumble as he approached the man. "Uh your highness, we need that tablet." In response the man pointed a sword at Larry's throat.

I quickly intervened. "Sir we me no harm we need that tablet to survive." The man lowered his sword and shook his head. With a tug on the reins, the horse bucks into the air and starts running down the street.

Only then did I notice the familiar looking long black hair coming from under the helmet.

Bam! Plot twist! I totally just completely changed the movie up but I hope it's still good.