Crazy talk!

Warning possible strong language used once or twice you don't like it go cry me a river then build a bridge and get over it. Or simply skip over the words it's up to you.

Scarlet's POV

"Scar."

Someone was poking me and saying my name. I groaned and rolled over still in sleep land.

"Come on Scarlet, wake up."

They started poking me again.

"Dude that's never gonna work." I recognized my brothers voice. And I heard him walking toward me.

"Nicholas, you touch me and I'm going to cut off your hand and feed it to Simba."

"H-how did you..?"

"Sweetheart, I used to live at a orphanage. Them kids where demons!"

They where finally quite so I curled back into a ball planning on going back to sleep.

"Scar, it's almost sunrise. As much as I enjoy sleeping on the floor with you I have to go back to my tomb."

At this my eyes snapped open and I sat up fully awake.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiine!"

I went to stand up but Ahk grabbed my wrist.

"You were at a orphanage?"

Darn I was really hoping to avoid this conversation. Sighing I brushed some hair behind my ear and stared at the floor.

"My mom died when I was born. And from what I hear once my dad took me from the hospital he dropped me off at the orphanage. I kept tabs on him though."

I laughed without humor and looked at Ahk.

"The bastard became a drunkie, tried robbing a bank once to. Cops put him behind bars for life after he killed a few of them in the process."

I hadn't even realized I was crying until Ahk lifted his hand to brush away my tears.

"It's okay though. Since know I have Larry, Nick and everyone here including you."

I smiled at him but the moment was short lived as Nick tackled me. I was laying completely on the floor and he was on top of me.

"Yes and I love you sissy!" I busted out laughing as he squealed like a 3 year old.

I shoved him off me and stood up, brushing dirt off of me. I looked at the two boys infront of me with a dead serious expression.

"Don't forget though, my love is like a candle, if you forget me, I will burn your fucking house down."

Nick squealed again and ran down a random hallway. I laughed as Ahk stood up and started walking towards me.

"Your cute when your sleeping."

How did he..? Oh my god of course he would wake up at some point. Wait, he said I was cute... awh! But, wait...

"By cute do you mean you wanna frick frack or do you mean I look 12?"

"What does frick frack mean?"

Oh.

My.

God.

I slammed my hand over my mouth as my cheeks went bright red. I did not just say that! Oh my gods!

"Uh, nothing it totally doesn't me anything. Just forget I said that. Mhm, means nothing."

I looked to see him giving me a weird look between confused and amused.

"Uh, come on!"

I ran forward and grabbed his hand pulling him down the hallway to the Egypt section.

We stopped right outside by the guards.

"Seriously, what does..?"

Before he could finish I started kissing him. The last thing I need was his parents hearing that.

Of course he kissed back gate a few seconds. We broke apart as someone cleared there voice.

It was Ahk's dad along with his mom who was grinning like a mad woman. I blushed horridly.

Not only did I embarrass myself with Ahk, but his parents caught us in a full out make out session. Today just wasn't my day.

Avoiding looking in anyone's eyes I looked at the floor like it was the best thing ever created.

"Well see you all later."

Before they could respond I spun on my heel and bolted down the hall. I yelled a few goodbyes to everyone one or thing I passed and ran through the front doors and into Larry's car.

As he got into the passenger seat he gave me a weird look.

"What's the rush?"

"I told the president his floor was comfy, I made Ahk lay with me, I accidentally asked him if he wanted to frick frack and his parents caught us kissing."

He was just starring at me.

Sighing I leaned my head against the window.

"Just drive me home man."

He busted out laughing as we pulled out of the parking lot. Today just wasn't my day.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well that just happened...
I honestly didn't know how to update but thanks to all of you who comment I pulled some stuff together. 😉

Suggestions for the next chapter are always welcome!

Until next time, stay scary!
death_bringer