Museum Party

Ahkmenrah's POV
A few days upon my parents arrival to the museum Larry told us their was going to be another celebration like the one with the constellations only this time for the Egyptian section.

We had rehearsed as usual but the strange thing is Scarlet hadn't showed up in a days.

I tried my best to act normal but it just wasn't the same without her around. Tonight being the big premier I was even more distraught.

I jumped as a hand touched my shoulder. "Don't worry Ahk, I'm sure she will show." I slightly smiled at Larry and nervously messed with my crown.

I heard Larry giving introductions and give our que. I walked in first followed by my parents. They said a few lines then we moved to stand on the side.

"We couldn't forget the creatures of the ancient time either." I looked at Larry confused until the doors opened.

Scarlets POV
I knew about the celebration at the museum and had talked to Larry privately about what he wanted me to do.

I knew I hadn't visited Ahk in days and it was killing me but it would be worth it for tonight.

I was currently dressed in a white dress that cut off at the stomach with a see through piece covering my stomach then up to my neck. I had a gold belt, fabric hanging from my arms, a huge jeweled necklace, claw rings, gold flats, and a Bastet mask.

The mask pulled everything together, Bastet being the Egyptian Goddess of felines.

With my costume on I heard Larry speaking and the doors opened. Walking with as much grace as I could muster, I started slowly walking into the room.

Simba by my right side a lioness on my other, and three other lioness's behind me. I walked up to Ahk and his parents.

"Bastet Goddess of Cats." Ahk said as he looked at me clearly knowing who I was.

Smiling behind my mask I bowed to him and his family, my lions doing the same. I heard the crowd gasp.

"You may rise, thank you for your phrase." Replied Ahk's mother. I knew they knew it was me but this was a lot of fun.

I read if a lion was to roar to the Queen and Kings it was like a blessing. That was something I knew Ahk had never received and Simba had never did so...

In a graceful motion I rose and turned my hand curling my claws toward my palm. In response Simba gave a ferocious roar followed by the lioness's.

Afterwards Ahk bowed his head in respect to the lions and looked at me with almost tears in his eyes and a smile of pure happiness.

I nodded and looked at my lions. "Fate i bravi miei gatti" Behave my cats.

Simba nodded his big head and gracefully leaped onto a un used table, the girls following his lead.

Music started and people started to get up to dance. I turned back to Ahk and slowly walked to him.

Shocking him I spoke in Egyptian, "May I have this dance your highness?"

I held out my hand palm out and claw rings glistening in the light. Smiling he gently took my hand. "Of course."

I pulled him onto the dance floor as a slow song came on. I laced my hands behind his neck careful not to accidentally scratch him, and he put his hands on my waist.

His fingers lightly brushed my exposed skin sending goosebumps across my skin. He leaned in toward my ear.

"You truly make a beautiful Goddess Scarlet." I was suddenly glad I had this mask on to hide my blush.

"You never told me you knew Egyptian either." This time I leaned into him. "You never asked Pharaoh." I giggled as he playfully glared at me.

I danced with Ahk for hours, yet I still kept my mask on. Once it was time for people to leave Larry motioned me to take the lions back.

Nodding I looked towards my lions. "Venite amici miei" Come my friends.
I curled my claws into my palm in a beckoning motion and they gladly hopped from the table and to my sides.

Once I got to there enclosure and petted then each I closed them up for the night. Sighing I took my mask off.

I started walking back to the party to help clean up when suddenly someone pulled me into them.

I instantly recognized the gold clothes of Ahk and relaxed into him. "You wouldn't believe how lost I have been with out you."

That said he crushed his lips to mine. I happily returned his kiss. I smiled against his lips. "I missed you to Pharaoh."

He laughed at my usual nickname for him and tightened his arms around me. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that and I didn't really care. I had Ahk and he had me and that's all we needed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay for happy moments of fluff! I'm not sure how to end this story therefore like all good tales it just may never end. I feel like my characters kiss a lot... *shrugs*
It doesn't help my reading teacher is making us read Romeo and Juliet...

Any-who, comment ideas, vote if you feel like it. I try to respond to most comments. Also have any good Ahkmenrah suggestions on any site let me know!
Until next time,
Stay Scary!
death_bringer