Shut Up and Kiss Me Pharaoh

Scarlet's POV
Once I got back to the museum I noticed they weren't standing outside anymore. I rode my horse back into the museum heading toward the Egypt section.

As a precaution I put the tablet in my satchel and drew my sword. I'm hoping if it comes to it I know how to use it. Keeping my helmet covering my face I entered the Egypt section.

Suddenly all eyes where on me. I carefully got off my horse and strapped my sword to my hip. "Shouldn't you be with Lancelot your "highness?" Man Larry sounded rude. In response I took my helmet off.

"If I was the queen I would have stabbed you for being disrespectful dad." He looked at me shocked then hugged me. "Careful the suits dangerous."

He stepped back. "Speaking of which what happened exactly?" I explained everything about my theory and putting in the suit and tricking Lancelot. "Speaking of which..." I took the tablet from my bag and handed the tablet to Ahk.

I was expecting just a "Thank you" or something but he sat the tablet on the floor and grabbed my wrist. Pulling me to him he put his lips on mine. To my surprise I kissed him back.

My first kiss was stolen by a 3000 year old King of Egypt, and it was the best kiss I could have ever asked for. His hands were on my waist and mine were tangled in his hair.

Once I came back to Earth I realized we had a audience. Blushing I broke the kiss and hid my face in the crook of his neck. I felt like I was on cloud nine right now.

I didn't want to face everyone in the room so I decided to be the weird me and go explore again. Just as I was about to walk off Ahk grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I guess it was embarrass Scar day.

As long as I was with Ahk everything would be okay. "Oh I almost forgot!" I turned to look at everyone. "I sorta thought ahead to the fact Ahk would want to stay with his parents. So I may have made some calls and if they want The museum in New York made a agreement with the British museum so they can be a exhibit there."

Everyone looked at me like I had two heads. "What I can think ahead!" They laughed and Larry put a hand on my shoulder. "Nice job Scar, I'm proud of you." I swear my face was as red as a tomato. Today just kept getting better.