You Weren't Supposed to Hear Me!

Scarlets POV
I practically slept all day after the party last night. Seriously by the time I got up the museum was already closing.

Deciding I really didn't care how I looked I pulled on some sweat pants, a tank top and grabbed my iPod jamming my headphones into my ears.

I was like a walking zombie as I got into Larry's car. I even fell asleep on the way there and I slept the whole day!

I was so gonna regret all this sleeping later. When Larry woke me up my playlist was halfway played through.

I got out of the car practically asleep and walked into the museum. I started slowly walking towards the lions enclosure when one of my favorite songs came on.

Deciding I was to lazy I sat down on a bench and closed my eyes leaning my head against the wall starting to sing along.

Like a astronaut that's scared of heights

With a heart that's beating at the speed of light

You've been waiting for this feeling all your life

Sometimes it's just hard to realize

When your stuck in a moment

And your spark is disowning

This is our time to own it
So own it

Baby we were born with
fire N gold
in our eyes , eyes
With fire and gold in our eyes, eyes

Got lightning in a bottle
Hands on the throttle
Even in the dust we shine
With fire & gold in our eyes

There is something different about you and I (about you and I)
And I feel like I have known you my whole life
There is beauty behind every tear you've cried
Sometimes it's just hard to realize

When you're stuck in a moment
And your spark has been stolen
This is our time to own it
So own it

Baby, we were born with
Fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
With fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
Got lightning in a bottle
Hands on the throttle
Even in the dust we shine
With fire & gold in our eyes

There is love inside this madness
We are walking on the moon
Though I don't believe in magic
I believe in me and you

Baby, we were born with
Fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
With fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
Got lightning in a bottle
Hands on the throttle
Even in the dust we shine
With fire & gold in our eyes

Then there was that pause of silence at the end of the song. But instead of hearing silence I heard people clapping.

I squealed and ripped the headphones off freaking out. In my whole crazy moment I managed to fall of the bench and land on the floor in a heap.

I propped myself on my elbows and blew some hair from my face.

"What are you people, erm, people and things doing?"

"We heard you signing dear." I gave Teddy and weird look. Normally I would freak out about people hearing me sing but right now I was to lazy and tired to care.

"Oh well that's nice Mr.President. Has anyone ever told you how comfortable this floor is?"

"Noooo, I don't believe anyone has." He started laughing.

I simply shrugged which was hard while laying on the floor.

"Well is most certainly is Mr.President." Then let my elbows give out and I slumped my head onto my arms laying on the floor.

I heard foot steps as everyone went back to whatever they usually do at night. But I also heard someone come over to me.

"Scarlet?" I recognized Ahk's voice.

"Mmmhmm?"

"Are you okay?" He sounded generally concerned and it made me smile. I reached out a hand until I found his. Once I locked onto his hand I pulled him onto the floor with me.

"Isn't the floor comfy Pharaoh?" I heard him laugh.

"I don't believe I have ever laid on the floor of the museum honestly." I propped my cheek on my hand to look at him.

"Well your majesty there is always a time to try these things." He gave me a weird look and I smiled.

"You truly do have a beautiful voice." I blushed when I realized he had heard me.

Before I could think of a good comeback I yawned. I slumped my head back to the floor.

I rolled over until I was almost on top of Ahk I was so close to him. He seemed to stiffen and I sighed. I rolled so I was facing his chest on my side and he was on his side facing me.

I took his hands in mine and guided his arms so they where around my waist. I noticed he wasn't wearing his crown and ran my hand through his hair.

He closed his eyes as and smiled as he relaxed. Smiling myself I snuggled into his side as his arms tightened around me.

"See? The floor can be so incredibly comfy Ahkmenrah."

When I didn't get a response I opened my eyes to find he was already asleep. Smiling I captured this moment in my mind.

Then I fell asleep once again today only this time in the arms of a Ahk.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
See this is what happens when you write stuff at night. Your mind gets weird and you write extremely weird sappy moments.

Words of advice, never text people at night you get to much courage and say things your probably gonna regret later.

I felt like updating this so BAM! It just happened lol
Tell me what y'all think pwease!!

Until next time, stay scary!
death_bringer