Questions and Possible Answers

IK I haven't updated in forever and I'm sowy! School just ended a few days ago and I have softball games and volleyball practice. I also haven't had any ideas on how to update but I shall give it a try.... I want to thank everyone who reads this or any of my other stories! Your comments always make me smile and a vote is amazing! It ,ight seem a little short but at least its a update right? So here we go....

Scarlett's POV

This morning I woke up with a smile on my face remembering how Ahk had gotten jealous over me talking to another guy.

I never would have thought I would get a boy to notice me let alone like me as much as Ahk does. He is really amazing and I couldn't be happier about being with him.

But one thing that was in the back of my mind was that I'm not going to live forever. I mean I getting older everyday while he's been the same age for like a million years.

And there's no such thing as vampires so I can't become immortal that way. And there's no way I'm going to start that voo-doo crap or be in a cult cause I'm just not gonna go there. How can we possibly....

"What are you thinking about?"

I jumped as Ahk broke me from my trance. We had been sitting on the museum roof looking at the stars.

I sighed but smiled nontheless.

"Nothing just thinking..."

I looked up at the sky watching the way the stars seemed to blink in and out.

Ahk gently moved my face making me look him in the eyes.

"Something's bothering you my queen. I would like to know what it is."

Well when he asks like that...

"It's, it's just that I'm not gonna live forever Ahk. I love you but I just....."

I didn't even notice the tears that were running down my cheeks until Ahk brushed them away with his thumb and pulled me into a hug.

We sat in silence just hugging for a few minutes.

"I have waited 3000 years to meet someone as amazing as you are Scarlet. There's is nothing that will come between us. Trust me when I say that even this won't come between us I know it."

There was another silence until he gently pulled back and tilted my chin up.

"Do you trust me, my queen?"

I couldn't help but smile and nod as I hugged him again.

"Of course I do, my king."

But a part of me was wondering how he was really going to solve this problem. I mean technically he's stuck at his current age because he's dead....

No there's no way he's going to kill me... right?

Ahkmenrahs POV

I knew she might ask me about this at some point. I had putting this conversation off though, because how do you really start the topic of , "Oh yeah by the way I'm practically the living dead and my girlfriends going to grow old and die!"

After everything we have been through thought I know we can solve this. I'll just have to speak with my parents without worrying Scar.

Comment what you think, maybe leave ideas! Vote if you want, it's all up to you.

Until next time, stay scary!

death_bringer