Chapter 12 : Thanked God

You sat on the sofa with Brahms beside you. You let out a small yawned. You often gets sleepy when you're bored so that's that. You blinked a few times. Brahms seemed to notice that and immediately pull your head onto his lap.

"You should sleep." He said while brushing his hand on your hair. You hummed at him and closed your eyes. You felt so comfortable and safe. You fell asleep as soon as you close your eyes. You could feel his lips intertwined with your forehead.

Brahms' Point Of View

I watched her innocent face as she sleeps to her dreams. That's when I realised I was lucky. I never imagined that I would met someone as sweet as her. I thanked god for giving me a lovely girl like her. I love her so much. I want to protect her with all my strength. Protect her heart and protect her smile.

She smiled softly. Oh how I want to hug her so bad. I could never do anything bad to her. I want to make her mine. I want...to marry her. I want to build a family with her. Continue my family name with. Having beautiful children and grow old together. Spending all of my life beside her.

I caressed her pink-flushed cheeks lovingly. I wish she knows how much I cherish her. Thank you to her parents who brought this girl to life. Cared for her and gave her the best of them before they left this world.It's like a dream of how much I wanted someone to love me sincerely other than my parents. Someone who can make me happy.

I leaned down to her ear and let out a whisper;

"Marry me."

Before I could leaned back, she chuckled in her sleep.

"I would love to." She said in her sleep, smiling sweetly.

She made me blushed at her word. How can a creature be this lovely.

———

You opened your eyes slowly and looked to your side. You saw Brahms sleeping while leaning on the sofa. You smiled and sat up. You searched for the clock. It's sharp twelve in the middle of the day. You darted your gaze back to sleeping Brahms. You kissed his cheek before stood up at walked to the kitchen to make lunch for both of you.

You made beef cutlets and place it on the dining table. You then went back to the library to wake Brahms up. Your mouth drew a big smile as soon as you saw him. He's still sleeping soundly. You sat beside him then shake his arm softly.

"Brahms, wake up. Let's eat lunch." You uttered softly. He was still sleeping and didn't budge an inch. You smiled at the thought of your idea in your head and you chuckled.

"Honey, let's eat. Shall we?" You said. Brahms immediately woke up and blinked his eyes. You laughed.

"Wh-what did you say?" He asked, still blinking like just heard something he never expected to hear.

"Honey?" You said bluntly. He threw you a big smile and pulled you into a hug. You chuckled.

He parted with you and spoke;

"Could you say that again?" He asked excitedly.
This time, you thought of saying more. So you did.

"Honey. Hubby. Sweetheart. Love. Darling. I. Love. You?" You said playfully. He chuckled still excitedly. He stood up and pull you walking to the kitchen.

"Let's eat. I'm excited." He said.

———

"Brahms, you were living in the walls during my stay here before I met you face to face. Am I right?" You asked. He nodded.

"So you were watching me all day?"

He nodded again. "100% yes."

Your face burned up.

"I-uh...so..um..d-did you watch me when I was using the...bath-"

"No."

"Ok."

Everything went awkward after that. You both blushed over a simple question.

"I-I-I-I I'm not a perverted guy, you know..?" He said, his face was reddened.

You nodded softly not making an eye contact with him at all.

After a good 10 minutes of awkwardness. He sighed and towered over you. He reached for your hands and stared intently at you. You still looking down to the floor.

"Hey." He called out.
"Look at me, little one." He said again. You looked up to him.

"This morning when we were all eating, did you know what topic I talked with my parents?" He asked. You shook your head. "No...I was clueless." You answered.

He sighed. You shocked when he was suddenly kneeled down in front of you. He reached out his hands holding a little box of what seems to be ring box.

"(Y/n)(L/n). Would you be my wife?" He confessed. You looked down to his glistening eyes. You nodded intently. "I would love to!" You said at gave him a hug. He chuckled and tightened his arms around you.

"Thank god." He said.

27.12.2020