chapter 7

Author's note

The incident with sudo with class c in first year does not happen in this fanfic. That incident will take place in year 2 chapter 7 in this fanfic. I hope I make it so that it fits well with the story.

Anyway I'm sorry for not updating this fanfic, my reason for this is because I lost the will to write. I feel a little bored now and I also have exams. I still hope that I will update this fanfic but if that doesn't happen I'm sorry.

Ayanokōji's POV

While I was walking back to school, I saw many people looking at my direction. I wonder why. I saw ichinose walking a couple steps ahead of me while she was talking to another girl. She looked back and spotted me. It's more like she knew I would come here and waited. She said her good-byes to her friend and skipped over to me.

"Ooohhhaaayooo ayanokōji-kun"

Well, that greating was long

"Hi"

"Today is a lovely day isn't it ayanokōji-kun"

"Yes indeed"

"What do you think about the new special exam?"

"Well.. it's a commen one, um, many people who lack Arithmetic abilities can play a role in the sports area, so basically this exam is made so that the school can observe in which area did people improve upon. "

"I agree, the fact that everyone has to partispate in at least one event beings out the strengths each person has."

"By the way is ayanokōji-kun going to take part in the chess and running events?"

"Yes"

We then talked about few trivial matters such as what's the best temperature a swimming pool should be and which teacher is the smartest before we had to part ways to enter into our own classes.

I walked into the class and saw horikita reading a book. The book was about torture treatment and what is the limit a person can hit before the government takes action.

I looked to my other side and saw Sakura crying.

I didn't know the reason why she did that and I didn't care much. I do care for Sakura to a certain degree but her crying has become a repetition since a while so I didn't bother.

The classes went by as usual but one thing I noticed was that sudo never showed up in class. This was unusual for even sudo cus if a person misses a class the class points are reduced. I'm sure he didn't want to make his classmates mad so he must have had a valid reason.

After school

The entire class stayed after school to discuss about the upcoming special exam. I left the room as I could just ask horikita about the class meeting later.

My classmates seem like they didn't notice  sudo was missing. It is not unbelievably unexpected that they didnt notice this ,because my classmates observation skills along with other skills are poor.

But it seems that they were worse than I thought.

I went to the basket court to check if sudo was playing there but I didn't see him. I asked around and people said they didn't see him the entire day and that he didn't come for the morning practice.

Maybe sudo is sick?

Time skip(next-day)

I came to class a little early than usual to check weather sudo will show up today to class or not. From what I could see I didn't see him. About 5 minutes prior to homeroom he showed up.

He looked pretty beat up.

He had bandages all over his body. His nose seems broken and his eyes are swollen. I wondered who could do such a thing to sudo from our school. Sudo is extremely strong compared to a normal person. Whoever the person was who did this, is someone I need to look out for.

My classmates seemed to notice his presence after quite a while. Ike was the first one.

"What the hell! Sudo what happened to you?! You look like you got beat up preety bad."

Sudo didn't react much, he went and sat at his desk while looking at his table. He seemed diffrent in multiple ways. He didn't look at horikita even once after entering the class.

Time skip (lunch)

Most of my classmates invited me to have lunch with them but I politely declined with the excuse of having a appointment with the student council. Ike was the only person with sudo. I walked towards sudo and was about to speak.

"Ayanokōji, I really need your assistance..."

He spoke these words before I could say anything

He needs help from me? That's unusual, I didn't think he wants to ask out horikita through me again this quick. I stared at him for him to continue.

"I... Got in a fight yesterday with a bunch of 3rd years. I didn't start the fight or tried to continue it. I never laid a scratch on them but still they all complained that I was the one who started the fight and that I had threatened them and beat them. "

3rd years? More like nagumo spawns.

If what sudo is saying is true, I maybe able to remove nagumo from his position of President of student council more quicker than I thought.

It's best if I gather more information from sudo as quickly as possible so I have more time to strategize.

I walked up to ike and asked him to leave me and sudo alone for a while.

Ike was protesting untill I told him I'll tell him some girls phone numbers later. He immediately stopped talking about how much he cares for sudo and left.

A pathetic friend.

I sat in front of sudo and looked him in the eye. This conversation is gonna be interesting.