chapter 5

A week later

Ayanokōji's POV

Chabashira-sensei walked into our class looking more happy than usual. She looked at me and then started talking about her announcement.

I wonder why she looked at me

"We will be conducting our annual hobby tournament, in this tournament eveyone from all the years will have to compete in at least one hobby. The hobbies which will be used in this year's tournament are : basketball, 100 meters run, soccer (football),  chess, kick boxing, and quick maths. Each person will be participating individually."

"Chabashira-sens-"

"Not now sudo, let me explain the rules first!" Sensei said while giving sudo a death glare

"ok... sensei" sudo said while he was looking scared

Chabashira-sensei really must be annoyed by people who interrupt her

"As I was saying, each person will be participating individually. No one will be expelled. The prizes for the top 3 participants for each event is :

1st place : 50 class points and 1,000,000 private points

2nd place : 25 class points and 500,000 private points

3rd place : 250 private points

The person who wins the most tournaments will get a bonus of 2,000,000"

The class erupted, no one expected the rewards to be that high.

"Sensei but we didnt have this last year, how can you call this a annual exam"

"Yes, you guys didn't have it last year because it didn't exist then"

"Sensei, so are you saying its starting from this year?"

"Yes"

Intresting, this can be counted as a special exam as it involves class points. I think the tournament will have a significant impact on OAA.

"The max amount of points a class can get from this tournament is 300 class points, that's enough to overtake class C." My neighbour matsushita said.

I thought for a second, should I win a couple of tournaments? Or should I not attract more attention than I needed? I went with the first one. The first option will help me more in achieving a certain goal of mine.

While the students were talking to each other I looked at koenji. I want to test this man's limits, he seems far superior to anyone in the second year even though he didn't show what he was capable of yet. I guess I will provoke him a bit later.

Time skip
Lunch break

Me and shiina hiyori were sitting together when ryuuen popped up next to me which surprised hiyori. I wasn't surprised because I saw him a while back on one of hiyori's ear ring.

"Hey ryueen, do you have anything you would like to talk to me about?" I said

There was no point in acting scared or acting like we didn't know each other anymore. I already decided to allow people to know about mine and ryuuen's relationship.

"What are you gonna do in this special exam, ayanokōji. Will you try to win?"

"Yes"

"Hahahaha, so you actually decided to show us mortals some of your talents?"

"It seems so"

"I'll be waiting to beat your ass in the final chess match"

"So you are confident in your chess skills?"

"Of course I am, I've been playing since longer than you have"

You're wrong ryuuen

"Great, I'll be waiting, remember don't disappoint me ryuuen. I will be disappointed if you don't show up in the finals"

This angered ryuuen , you ask how I know? Well he *tried* to kick me in the face while I was sitting. Unfortunately for him I learnt how to fight while sitting on a chair in the whiteroom. I could have used the chair but it would have caused a bigger problem because people may spread rumours that I started the fight.

He was on my left so I used my left hand to block his kick, I saw that he was gonna use his other leg to kick me once again with a full 360. That's why when I blocked his leg I used a little bit of my strength to push him away, unfortunately for him I used a bit more than I thought. He went flying backwards and landed on a 3rd years table. I felt bad for the third year, he was probably on a date with the other man.

During this whole exchange hiyori looked perplexed and amazed. I wonder why she wasn't scared.

Ryuuen looked at me one last time and said something about me being a monster and left.

I went over to the couple and told them sorry and that not to report it to the school. I had to give them 5000 points in the end for them to be quite about this matter.

Damn you ryuuen I'm low on points it wouldn't hurt if you gave half to them.

Time skip

I was back in the classroom with people surrounding me on all 4 sides. They probably didn't know what to do.

There was no way to cheat in this exam except for poisoning other classes, using some illigal tech or using drugs to boost your performance in basketball and soccer (football).

Well now that I'm the class leader I should help them a bit I guess.

Author's note

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please be sure to vote. If you didn't like the chapter and think I messed up somewhere that's fine, please comment or dm me about this and I will be sure to improve. Thank you for reading and hope you had a great time.