chapter 4

Ayanokōji's POV

I was in the teachers work room, I could see multiple books and computer screens. I don't think a student coming here is exatly normal, all the teachers stared at me while not uttering a word. I felt a little uncomfortable.

I spotted Chabashira-sensei nearby room 3.
I walked up to her and said

"You called me sensei?"

"Yes, please come inside"

So this was not a topic to be discussed out in the open? I wonder what it is, maybe it's about my performance in the math test? No it can't be. My math test marks is a known fact among all the years, I don't think Chabashira-sensei will be talking about that.

"Sensei, did you want to talk about something with me"

"Yes, firstly congratulations on your math marks, i hope you will now lead class D into becoming class A."

So this was about my marks huh?

"Im sorry sensei, I won't be leading the class.  I think hirata is a capable leader"

I lied, I knew that after I got a perfect score people will expect me to lead the class so I can't go back now. I also lied about the part about hirata being a capable leader, he is a person who gathers eveyone to discuss things but not a person who makes decisions. He wants to keep everyone happy for the moment rather then in the long run.

"Don't joke around ayanokōji-kun"

"I'm not lying sensei"

"Well... ok let's see about that later, for now I have a different topic I need to discuss with you"

So there really was a reason for her to talk to me in private

"Ayanokōji, I am here to inform you that a child who was recommended by the acting director ( Tsukishiro) joined the first years."

So it really is true huh, another white room student in Advanced Nurturing High School.

"Sensei, can you tell me the name of the person who joined through recommendation?"

I knew this question was useless, she is not allowed to give students this kind of information, but still it's worth a shot.

"No"

F

"Sensei why are you telling me about this?"

"I want you to lead the class so it reaches class A, I don't want you to get expelled"

Intresting , maybe I can make her my new tool?

"Thank you sensei, if that's all may I leave?"

"Yes, you may leave"

Time skip

While I was walking back to class I could see many people looking at me, I ignored them.
There was a certain someone who was watching me who i didn't ignore, this person was intriguing.

It was Kiryuin, a 3rd year student who had the best Arithmetic abilities in the entire school and also someone who acknowledges her self as superior to others, in other words female koenji.

She walked towards me and said

"My my look who is here, the self made sudden celebrity."

"Do you need anything from me senpai?"

"No, I only came here to analyse the new celebrity with my own eyes."

She did in fact look like she just wanted to see me, I don't think she has any alternative motives.

She had bright red eyes which made her feel royal and also had long silver hair.

"As you can see, I'm not very special, so if are done with getting a first impression of me, I like to be leaving, I do have my classes afterall"

"Not special? Fufufu, I know a person who has abilities when I see em."

As I said, femal koenji. She has exceptional observational skills.

"Anyway see you later ayanokōji-kun"

"Goodbye"

Time skip

As soon as I walked into class D, eveyone's eyes shifted to look at me. Some came running towards me while other were staring at me from their seat. Even koenji looked at me and then diverted his gaze.

"Ayanokōji-kun, you are incredible"

"How did you get full marks???"

"I didn't know you were hiding all your abilities un till now!"

"Wow! You really are cool huh? That's why horikita always sticks by your side" one of my classmate said while looking at horikita with a smirk.

That's when I saw hirata, I think he understood what I wanted to say to him.

"Guys please calm down, we can ask ayanokōji-kun questions one by one"

Thanks hirata, very helpful

The ayanokōji group were staring at me intensely. So horikita didn't do a very good job answering eveyone's questions huh?

Well now is the best time for my announcement

I took two long breaths and spoke with a loud voice

"Nagumo's existence is a joke"

Damn what am I saying

"I ment that I will take full leadership over the class and guide last year class D to this year's class A, please support me!"

I said this with as much emotion as I could muster, basically not much

Unexpectedly the whole class went into a uproar

"We finnaly have a capable leader!"

Author's note

I'm sorry if ayanokōji character is completely dead, i was trying something new with him but it turned out very weird. Next part he will become emotionless again. Once again I apologise if this chapter is horrible.