chapter 1

Ayanokōji's POV

"wait WHAT!!, HOW DID AYANOKOJI-KUN GET 100 IN MATH"

Everyone in class D was checking their own scores in the test untill ike pointed out my math's score. The whole class immediately scanned the class marks to check my score. After they confirmed that I had received full marks in math they whole class went into chaos.

"Huh???? How did he get those marks! I didn't even understand the last 10 questions!"

"No way he topped the entire grade"

"Maybe he cheated"

This wasn't unexpected as me ( a person who is supposed to be noraml in everyone's eyes) suddenly topped the entire garde in one subject. It was far from unexpected, in fact I knew that I would get recognition from the entire garde if I did this, but I knew I had to do this to make sure that horikita joins the student council.

The entire class was discussing among themselves untill Chabashira-sensei started laughing looking at the class's reaction towards my marks.

"What is funny about this sensei, why are you laughing " one of kushida's friend said

"Im laughing at your complete stupidity for your entire last year, I mean how could you not notice what an exceptional person ayanokōji-kun is even though you spent a year with him?"

"What do you mean sensei?"

"Did you really think you were gaining class points from the special exams through your own hard work? If you did, you brats are nothing more than kids who still didn't develop a brain"

Chabashira-sensei and the class were talking about my marks while I was looking out the window thinking of the amazing view I could see, the clouds and the sky perfectly balanced as all things should be. After a couple of seconds I redirected my line of vision to the door. I got up and silently walked out the door so no one can notice.

Once outside I could hear voices coming out of all the classrooms. I could guess what they were discussing about fairly easily. I went to the convenience store as the results were announced in the last period and school was now over for the day.

After buying some coffee powder and some other necessities, I was heading out the convenience store when I saw a girl with lilac hair and a cane sitting on a bench opposite of the store. She was looking at me as if I was a curious piece of art which she doesn't understand very well. She waved her hand which confirmed my suspicion that she was waiting for me. As for how she knew I was here it was probably because she had my number stored.

"Hi ayanokōji-kun, how are you doing today?"

I casually walked towards her and answered her question. Her question wasn't one of just a formality, she wanted to know why I would go out and show a little bit of my capabilities. But for now I would act dumb.

"I'm fine Sakayanagi, what about you? You coming to visit me is quite a surprise"

"Oh please, stop with your dumb attitude and tell me why you decided to show some of your many talents, I thought you wanted a normal boring High school life. What you did can be considered opposite of that."

"Horikita and me had a little deal between us. I wanted her to join the student council if I get more marks than her in math"

"Fufufu, that's not the real reason is it?"

As expected of her she already knew I was lying even though I didn't change my expression a bit. I guess telling the truth won't hurt.

"Maybe I don't want my high school life to be boring anymore"