16.Will she be the same?

Dev's POV

The wait was finally over...
And my father's words were ringing inside my head ..
"Beta !!! Marriage to an unknown is all about putting your trust to test... And that trust is mutually built ... That should be strong enough...to stand by all the false accusations and taunts of the society ... That should be strong enough to carry your...our future ahead....and if you think about Love....so my boy...of trust is built Love will eventually take its place....just give it some time for trust to mend itself strong enough to withstand everything ... The girl who will come in this house to carry The Title of next Mrs. Dixit...is and will be your responsibility...."

I was figgiting in my room to and fro...I was very nervous what will happen ??? Will she accept this engagement???

Shut up dumbo this is an Arranged marriage she is bound to come....not for her but for families reputation!!

What if she has a past relationship??

Everyone has a past relationship ...

What if she is unpure??what if she was having a Relationship recently ?? Will she replace his feelings for me??

Pure or unpure doesn't matter....think straight bro...it was her choice !!!
She is a girl and no doubt most beautiful one....she can have a relationship there's no big deal!!!
Listen!!! Whatever she had was past after marriage her present and future should be your concern...
And if she was having a relationship you DEVIL DIXIT make sure to keep her lover away ..

I was in a deep thought when Vaibhav came inside knocking my door...

He walker inside with Swati holding his arms...she was kinda scared and hesitant to enter my room...

I was feeling a little jealous and to be honest I was looking at my Bhabhi a little to longer ... She was looking so holy angel....

"Stop staring my to-be-wife and go make your own one bro....I know she is most beautiful girl in the world..."

"Bhai magar Bhabhi kitni sundar lag rahi hai!!"
"Bhabhi??" She said raising her voice a little with a eyebro raising with suspicion
"I meant to say Swati !!!yes Swati ...she is looking beautiful !!!" , I don't know why but I can't deny this authorative power over me....

It was only for my FAMILY but she already having that thing was good !!

"Only Swati ??? Give her some respect Devi !!"
As soon as the word Devi rang my ears....I was searching for a place to hide six feet under...

It was no other than my mom and the tone in which she is talking means....I am in a Big ... And I literally mean B.I.G trouble....

"Devi???" And that was it!!!
Swati bursted out laughing ...

"Moooooom...not that name please....point out my mistake ...but please not that name yrr...I am no more a KG student....", I whinned  even though I was having sweat accumulated at my forehead in the room with regular AC service....

"Then you should have called her bhabhi....cause she is your bhabhi... don't forget Vaibhav is elder to you by six months...but father wanted you to get married first so he called you elder in front of others!!"
" B..b..but she asked me to call her by name...!!"
"No maa he is lying , My wife never told anything like this to him!!"
Vaibhav jumped inside the drama to irritate me...

"Already MY WIFE ?? " mom wiggled her eyebrows making both of them red as tomato....

"You fu... liar !!!! "
"Were you going to say something Devi??"
"I said nothing mummy"making the cutest puppy face which I was able to ...
"I will tell her about your hickies!!"
I said to Vaibhav muttering underbreath....