18. My Cutiepie

**Note**

Hey !!
I am seeing you all are neither giving vote nor droping a comment.

If you think there is something wrong in my book say it to me ..
You can inbox it to me !!
But please vote and comment ...

It helps a lot !!
To know that the Humour which we tried to convey is understood by you all or not ..

Anyways hope you all understand !

Enjoy Reading 😊❤️

*********

Nitya's POV

The morning in Dixit Mansion was different .....

Everyone except Dev was seating down in the hall watching the embarrassing moment of the Dev Dixit who acts rough and tough in front of everyone 😂😂

They were laughing their heart out !!!

"I..I...I!! I??? hahahaha", dad said mimicking Dev bhaiya

"Dad you saw how he tried to form the sentence .... ", Vaibhav bhai cut me in between

"What are you talking about... look at his behavior hahaha .. he is only talks ... he acts all man up and is like I am the boss and always confident but he was pfft !!"

we were laughing out loud when mom glared me and eyed me that MY BHAIYA is coming...

Dev's POV

My sleep was disturbed by the rays of sun light falling right on my face and thank god I woke up as I was having a weird dream.....

I just got up in the regular way....and was going to hit the gym when I saw everyone giggling and laughing heart's out on something and then just stopped as they saw me....

I was feeling a bit strain my left leg so thought of skipping my jog...

I spent my precious and lovely hours training and pumping up my body....

If you ask me .. yaa I Love My Gym ... I LIKE TO SEE MYSELF IN MY DREAM FIGURE ....

I came out and just went inside my room .. Did I tell you all I had a weird dream yesterday ...

I saw that she was restless entire wedding and was checking her cell for notification I guess...then after wedding just before her bidai she went inside a room trying to seek away from other ...I followed her and she was kissing her FRIEND Abhay ... Even it was on cheek but she was ... She was crying and said , " I will always be there for you and don't worry we will always be together !!" In her wedding attire...and I saw them through the window....

I came down and called Arun to ask him about today's schedule and the meetings which I would have....

But how can I talk to my employee without having a interruption from my family....

"Who are you talking to??"chirped Nitya
"Arun asking him about today's schedule ..",I said in straight face...

"You are not going to office today as today is your wedding....."
There comes my lady in charge....

"Magar woh toh shaam ko hai na ?? Abhi toh jaa hi sakta hun..."(but that is in evening I can go in the day !!)

"Oye kaam nhi karna hai...aaj ... Dono jan jaakr ready hojaao...sabhi rishtedar aane wale hain....(hello today there will be no work and office ... both of you go and get ready .. relatives will be pouring in soon!!)