40. Living Dream!! ❤️

*******"""""MY THOUGHT""""""******
Hi

Please don't skip !!
Read it full!!

I am Thankful for your honest and real answer on my last question..

And I just want to share something the day I started reading this story I was in a different hype and mood with no load of both my personal and professional life ...

I liked the Idea of how a Devil which I have in my mind will meet an angelic lady ...

But I started feeling as if this story became a burden to update .. to give you all the next part of the daily bickering between our sweet couple in my sudden change of routine became a challenge for me so in order to finish it as soon as I can I started providing you with fillers of my story!!
Because I didn't want to end it!!

And I enjoyed every chapter of those fillers ... Your love comments and votes motivated me too much to start another story ...

But enough of running away ...
I have to eventually end up thing I started ...
So here is Probably the LAST CHAPTER of
THE UNEXPECTED BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP !!

Enjoy Reading 😊❤️
Alabu!! ❤️🤗
______________________________________

Dev's POV

I woke up from my sleep after a strong smell of my favourite caffeine hit my nose !!

"Wake up sleepy head!!"
"Morning!"
"It is evening now!!"

I got up with a shock!!
Man I slept a lot!! It was 7 in evening...

She handed me over the coffee mug..
"Did I have a fever or something??"
"No you were all good!!"
"What about mom and dad?? They didn't say anything??"
"Oh actually they are in home !! We are in your private apartment !!"
"My apartment ?? How ?? I mean when ?? Why??"

She leaned towards me .. and gave me a kiss with her hands slowly tracing my jaw !!
"Shhh!! Hubby !! Wake up to Reality!! Have some patience Get fresh cause you stink !! "
That left my Sober and confused face a smile!!

I went inside to get fresh and came out to see a whole new decorated room in just 20 mins !!

There was a paper on the table !!
"Dress up for me Mr. Devil btw you look good in your black tuxedo which I have already arranged in the corner most section of your closet along with all other accessories which includes your only intoxicating musk scented deo.. so get dressed and don't keep me waiting for long!!"

I looked at the surrounding beds covered with tiny rose petals on the white sheets room decorated  with scented candles and flowers....

I got ready with another envelope in my hand from my closet with a message to open it after I get ready...

I was having some weird sensations in my chest you know it was different something like butterflies ... I had a feeling that I should also give her some gift so took out the surprise I was hiding in my cupboard...

I opened the envelope only to move to the terrace to find another one...

"ok so now you are ready  ... you are looking good btw All I am doing is to say few words which I want to say but cannot muster up courage to tell you!!! 

but enough of reading this letter go find the next one you will find it in the area where we woman rule only to please others in family !!

drink the little wine left  in my glass!"