24. MINE ❤✨

NITYA's POV

Ok.... so the thing is that 

No!!No!! I am not going to say anything I am not so grown up to talk about my brother and sister in law's lovey dovey moment hear it from them only !!

Ram Ram making me do a sin ...
A Devil's sister can't do a sin !!

😁

Dev's POV

I was mesmerized by the Beauty walking down in front of me ...

I was literally drooling over her....
Rits was wearing....

I was unable to move my eyes from her

I was unable to move my eyes from her ..
She was walking down the stairs with Bhabhi, maa and Nitya...

I was Frozen at my place...
I could feel my heartbeats racing...and  my junior tingling to stand erect in my pants....

She was so beautiful I never imagined a girl to be so angelic ...
If she wouldn't mind my behaviour I would surely have pounced on that walking Teady Bear which is slim blue in colour with pink flushed cheeks...

She was revealing her perfectly flawless skin of her back....
The shredded shoulder were looking damn sexy....
And the slight view of her cleavage was the thing that was provoking me to loose my control ...
I liked one thing was her floral part of the gown which covered her legs ...
I liked that !!!

She looked at my eyes and was staring at me ... When Nitya cleared her throat ..
Her cheeks turned pink...she was shy to meet my eyes...and both Bhabhi and Rits tried to hide behind Maa and Nitya feeling ashamed....

I turned towards Vaibhav....

Vaibhav's POV

I was standing with Dev in the waiting for my World to come down...the stairs...

I was brushing of my Tuxedo...You know...
Showing off my quality to Dev!!!

When my eyes fell on Swati...