20. I don't care!!

Dev's POV

I was dumb at the view again ...
I mean kyu ???
Then after realising Bhagvan ne mujhe preview pahle hi de diya tha...
But still I was fuming in anger ...

So thoughtful about God !!!

I stared at the girl infront of me... showering a boy with kisses and hugs all over ...

Kya dekh raha hai???

Kuch nhi bass apne kismat pr dekh raha hun....

Tujhe pata hai na tera aankh laal hua hai gussa mai ??

Haan woh toh hoga hi...
Pata hai mera halat abhi uss typical Indian chote bache ke tarah jo khelte khelte gir gaya hai.... aur uske baad rone ke liye maar kha raha hai....

(For ones who didn't understand the above reference ... Toh let me tell you..
Chote mai hame glti krne pr maar padta tha.... Aur phir rone pr aur maar padta tha...chup hone ke liye😂)

Tujhe pata hai tum faltu ka baat kr raha hai??You are sounding like an Idiot to me !!!

Toh kya karu tu bata ??
Pahli ladki mili woh mere bed pr yuck yuck kr rahi thi 🤢
Aur yeh apni shaadi wali din hi dusre ladke se bol rahi we will be always together...
Aur rahne de na tu toh apna mann hai tujhe toh pata hai kitna acha bacha hun mai....

Bete shaadi hogayi hai ... 29 saal ka launda hai tum  ... Tumko bacha nhi bolte....
Woh dar kr tere taraf dekh rahi hai ... Aur Abhay ko toh farq hi nhi pad raha .. ab kya karega ??

Dekhte te jaa bhai....

Bhai tum baat krke sort out krle...iske sang misbehave mat karna...

Tum dekho khali emotional mat hona khali hahahaha....

I came out of my self talking after she spoke.... coming towards me in small steps...
"I..I..I was just"
I cut her in between...
"Everyone is expecting you downstairs come fast.... it's time to leave now..."
I didn't give her any time to register my words.....I dragged her down
I tried hard to keep the raged face as I was feeling to burst out in laughter..seeing her condition....

Soon the last Bidai ceremony was started ....
I was now getting irritated seeing her crying....

Haa pata hai... apne pyaar ke saath nhi jaa rahi hai... magar itna rone ka bhi zaroorat nhi hai...

We started for our house...
Vaibhav and Bhabhi were in there own car and me and my wife in other one....

If you are curious what I will treat her like...
Chinta mat kro...I don't care what or who her past was ... I am her husband and I will only be her future...

We reached our home....
It was already too late around 4 in morning....

Mom did the grih parvesh puja and asked her to kick the Kalash...

We went inside and without delay I whinned a tried face in front of mom and left for my room ...

I heard mom saying "Tumhari abb biwi hai ladke....usko lekr jaa..."

As I was about to enter Nitya PUSHED ME !!!

I glared her with red eyes...not with anger duh!! It was due to triedness......

"Chup chap pahle mere kamre jaao abhi rasam bacha hua hai!!!"
I was in no mood to tolerate her bickering ...

I went inside and rested my whole six feet body on her couch which was of five feet....

What??? Why I didn't take the bed ??
Actually I don't like violence ... And Nitya's stuff is Nitya's stuff....nobody should mess it...

I thought of nothing more...and drifted away in my Dreamland.....
I was forcefully brought out of it... after receiving a loud voice near my ear....and view of Nitya giggling with mom glaring at me....

I am in trouble !!!

I was dragged down to the hall where some ceremony was going on...which proves dominance of the being in household affairs....

And there was a proper Nibba-Nibbi couple playing inside the milk water...
Where mom and Nitya  was rooting for Swati Bhabhi and me and dad for Vaibhav and my only beloved wife was in deep thoughts of her only love Abhay !!

There turn ended with Bhabhi emerging the victorious ... Clean sweeping our Vaibhav with a 3-0 score ...

Then mom and Dad gifted and blessed  the newly married couple....

Nitya took Swati inside Vaibhav's room where I was talking with Vaibhav in front of dad where I asked him whether I should take over his company for a month so that he can enjoy life like no else..... Earning a punch from him and a hearty laugh from Dad ...

Vaibhav was asked to retire to his room and I was asked to escort him...

Yes ESCORT....
Mom went like " Dev escort service mai lag jaa...Vaibhav ko kamre mai chor kr hi aana "

I was teasing him continuously while we waked towards the room only to be blocked by my sister....

Then started a fresh show of Indian Monetary Exchange ... I had no interest in that thing so I turned to look at My Wife who was seating with her head held low !!

I bet you a 100 buck she was sleeping !

I was elbowed in core ...
" What??"
"Bro isko bolna hatne kaafi badmaashi kr rahi hai...."
"Mujhe kya bol raha hai??? Jo maang rahi hai dede ... Aur haa mujhe bhi chahiye kuch..."
" Tujhe baad mai batata hun"

"Oye dono ladna band kro Vaibhav bhaiya chup chap mere account mai ek lakh ka transfer karo aur haath mai mere cash rakho not less than 50k!!!"
My eyes went wide as saucer ...
I enterupted Vaibhav....
"Ek min you can hear what you are saying ??? You are asking for a transfer of 1 lakh 50k !!!! Itne paiso ka karna kya hai ??? Aur chahiye kyu??"

"Dono bhai mere India ke top multinational company ke CEO hain ek ka khud ka restraunt aur Hotels ka chain hai...aur dusra top young CEO of India hai.... Itna toh kam maang rahi hun...jaldi transfer karo Vaibhav bhaiya warna Bhabhi aaj akele hi so jayegi...."

He muttered something under his breath and took out his phone to transfer his funds....The funds were transferred and the cash part was also asked by our sister to deposit in her NGO .....

The passage was still not cleared for him....
Came my mom with Vaibhav's PA
Suzan....

Were she asked for a week of free holiday trip to Maldives with Vaibhav paying all expenses for her and her Friends ....

And after granting all the wish....
My Champion was legally released to mark his territory.....

I mean abb unko Hickies chupane ki zarurat nhi padegi.....after all they are married ....

I turned around only to find mom and Nitya smirking at me ... As now it was my turn to do all this shit and I had a Evil Idea cooked up in my mind....

____________--*--__--*--__--*--___________

Hi!!!!!

I am glad I can provide you all with another update....
So soon!!!
*Self patting my shoulders....

So
Vote for my story...
Comment down your views....
Share it with your friends!!!

And think of the evil plan which our Devil had cooked up in his mind....

And a quick question shall I add the tag of comedy and Humor in my stories??

Let me know the answer anyways

Keep smiling...
Keep Reading....
(And now like a normal youtuber)
Don't forget to vote comment and share my story .. you can also follow my account to stay connected with all my posts !! Till then....

Happy Reading 😊❤️
abhaydubey0999 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️