13. Being on cloud 9

Dev's POV

I was arguing with mom of not having an engagement even though I knew that it was of no use....

But as soon as she agreed to send me the photo I confirmed that I was ready for the marriage....

I don't know why but the fact that I think all girls are gold-digger didn't strike my mind seeing her....

Now I was only eagerly waiting for returning back ... I spent the rest of the day...doing pumps in the room...
You know moving with a tight pumped muscles is way different thing and I don't want to look like a limp in front of that girl....

I was impatient and was grinning with both lip ends stretched to my ears....

I was also fascinating some cute moments to spend with MY GIRL...

Getting engaged
With rings around ,
Being married ...
Tied for seven lives bound ,
Holding her hand ,
Taking a stroll ,
Leaning on shoulder ,
Walking in mall ,
Making a folder ,
Of our cute little ball
Holding our fingers,
And standing tall .

I was pushed away from my land of dreams after a notification came from Arun of him booking my tickets for India and informing my flight to be just after three hours....

I rushed to the airport...I was now impatient to watch that girl closely who I can't deny was doing some miracles inside left side of my chest....

Vaibhav's POV

I was left with mouth open....
I could literally feel my cheeks in heat and my hands numb....

The girl walking out of the room in bride's dress was no other than Swati....

MY SWATI !!!!

Yay !! I was so thankful too my mom....
Now no more hesitation ... No more being introvert she will be mine....

"Your face is red beta stop smiling so much

"Your face is red beta stop smiling so much ... "
My mom started teasing me...and joined her other relatives...

"Beta abhi sagai ho rahi hai...ghode pr lagam lagao .. "(Tame down your horse son , You are just getting engaged today!!!)
And that made me akward secretly feeling whether it was really needed to put a lease right now....
"Arre iska muh toh ladki se zyada sharma kr laal ho raha hai..."(Look he is blushing more than a girl, look how red his face has become!!)
And then I could not help my self but hid my face in the crook of her neck...

I was finding place to hide of the embarrassment I was having to face her ... My Swati Sharma or to say My Swati Singha Dixit...

Yes Singha Dixit....I never myself expected that surname but I am obliged and thankful to Mr Dixit and maa ... and was thinking of this thing for very long....