37. Finally !!

Dev's POV

After Dad left us to handle everything .. I was wondering what I heard from Dr. Tania back in NYC is true ...

I am well aware of children leaving a life in orphanage...
But I was wondering if could really adopt one...

No I don't want to talk about Ritika and her preference ...
I want to talk about me ..
My wish !! My happiness , my choice!!

So that is the reason I asked Arun to look out for possible adoption of a child legally!!

I got up and was thinking of a way to open up the matter to Ritika but I was not able to...

She wrapped her hands around my torso...
Her pouted plumpy lips were most beautiful thing which I can make anyone lose his self control ...

She was again thinking about yesterday's slap !!
I mean why I told it was no big deal ... She hit me by a mistake but that response was what I expected from her...

I froze for a moment when she said "I love you!!"
Yesterday was my birthday means today is 1st of April which means Fool's Day!!

I will never be a fool but this topic was very interesting one ... I would have fallen for this one...

I went inside the bathroom and after getting ready I called Arun to ask him my schedule...

We reached the lifecare hospital ..
Arun got information that a one year old boy lost his parents in accident and their was no other member in his family ready to adopt him ....

I saw a small kid with chubby cheeks and hair same as mine... playing playfully with his toys ...

He suddenly started crying when other cute little baby took his toy from his hand...

I waited to see his move..
He got up snatched his toy from him and stuffed a pacifier in his mouth acting innocent !!

He is was so like me I liked him...

I enquired about the details of the boy to the caretaker...
They said they haven't kept a name for him till now..

As he was still not two years old and was waiting for any responsible couple to come and adopt that small bundle of joy...

I nodded hearing their word..
I went to him and started playing with them ...
Time went by like snap of fingers...

"Arun get the papers I am going to adopt this bundle of joy..."
"Yes sir !!"
"And make sure no one knows about Devansh Dixit for Now!!"
"Absolutely sir!!"
He nodded and went ...

After having a more time spend with them...
I went to the office to finish the process by signing some documents ..

The signature column for my wife was empty ..
But anything is not impossible for me...

I took the papers and drove back home...

I saw Rits in the hallway I avoided her and walked up to our to keep the papers safely in the cupboard...

Rits walked in I told her how I crashed into her party plan by also inviting my employees....

It was Six in the evening....

She walked down the stairs with a breathtaking view of her exposed shoulders from her off shoulder pink  gown...

I was smiling and happy seeing her walking down the stairs...
I will not make the same mistake I did before...
I just went and hugged her inhaling her fresh Jasmine smell from her nape...
I was rubbing my nose on her neck .. and seducing her by playing with her mole on the back of her neck with my fingers ..