Chapter 2

"Nice necklace." Someone commented in my physiology class. I looked down and touched the necklace Harry gave me and blushed slightly.

"Thanks." I said, going back to taking notes. My phone buzzed slightly. I pulled it out discreetly and checked it.

'I miss you'

I smiled slightly at Harry's text and sent back 'miss you too. I'm in class right now, I'll talk to you later'

I put it back in my pocket but got a response almost immediately.

'who needs class? Come with me :)'

I rolled my eyes and texted back 'if I want to be a doctor I need class. I'll see you tonight' with that, I turned off my phone and payed attention.

At the end of my classes, I pulled off my tie as I walked out, walking down the steps and starting to walk to the Tube.

A car pulled up next to me and followed close to me as I walked on the sidewalk. The window of the Audi R8 rolled down as I looked over and stopped.

"You need a ride?" Harry smiled.

I smiled and climbed in, buckling my seatbelt and looking at him. "Thanks."

"No problem. Where do you want to eat?" He asked. I looked at the clock. Right. All of my classes ended around lunch time.

"It doesn't matter." I said, looking in the back of his car. There was a bag with what looked like clothes in it. "What're those?"

"Clothes for you. I know you don't like wearing your uniform out." He said, turning.

"You went and bought clothes?"

"No, I used the key you gave me for your flat. Caesar was very happy to see me." He smiled. "He was acting a bit wild, so I took him for a walk and then got some clothes for you."

"You're amazing." I smiled, leaning over and kissing him.

I felt him smile as I kissed him, then I crawled into the back to change.

"Nice underwear." He said as I was pulling on my pants.

"Don't look back here!" I said, shoving my foot in his face before going back to wiggling in my skinny jeans.

"Love, we've had sex before. There's nothing I haven't seen." He said, grinning evilly. "Is that the bra I got you?"

"EYES ON THE ROAD!"

"Okay okay." He said, smiling as he turned back to the road.

I pulled on the rest of my clothes and climbed back in the front seat, pulling my hair in a ponytail.

"Is it okay if we eat here?" He asked. He pulled into the lot of a Nando's and looked at me.

"Yeah, it's fine." I said as he climbed out and walked around to open up the door and help me out.

"Such a gentleman." I said, taking his arm as we walked inside. We went in and ordered our food, taking it to an empty table in the corner and sitting down.

"Is that Niall?" I asked, looking across the restaurant and squinting my eyes.

"Where?" He asked, turning. Niall's blonde head looked up at the menu.

"Want me to go fetch him?" I asked.

He nodded and took a bite of his chicken as I stood and went over to Niall.

I tapped him on the shoulder and smiled when he turned around.

"Annie!" He said, giving me a hug.

"Hey Niall. We're sitting over there if you want to join us." I told him. Harry waved and went back to eating.

"Okay, I'll be over there soon." He smiled.

I went back to the table and sat down across from Harry.

"You left your phone here. Your Mum texted." He told me, handing me my phone.

"Thanks." I said, checking the message. "You texted back?!"

"She wanted to know how your classes were, so I told her it was me and that they were fine. I didn't want her to wait."

"You're a loon."

"Thank you. You also got a few Twitter notifications."

"Huh." I said, looking at my phone again. I tensed up as I saw another one of the hateful tweets.

"Everything okay?" He asked, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, fine." I said, smiling slightly at him. He didn't have time to ask before Niall sat down next to Harry.

"Hey guys." He smiled, immediately taking a bite of his food.

"Gosh, Niall, how much can you eat?" I smiled. He had ordered so much food.

"I haven't eaten since 9:30." He protested.

"I haven't eaten since 5." I told him.

"How can you survive?!"

"This is the only time it's been this long."

We talked for a while until we had all finished, saying goodbye and going our separate ways.

I climbed into Harry's and looked at him as he climbed in and didn't turn on the car.

"You deciding on where to go?" I smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered.

"About what?" I frowned.

"About the tweets you've been getting. I told you to tell me if they were bothering you."

"It's fine. I knew what I was getting myself into when I started dating you."

"It's not okay. I don't want you going back to where you were when I met you." He frowned, turning to look at me.

"I'm not going to go back there, I promise." I said softly, kissing him. He took my face and held me there, kissing me long and soft.

"I love you, no matter what anyone says." He whispered, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too." I whispered back, looking at him.

He turned back and started up the car, leaning back in his seat as we drove back to my apartment.

I knew I was never going back there. I had promised myself when I met Harry and he helped me get through it. He worried about me so much during that time, and we weren't even dating. I wouldn't put him through that again.

**oooooo, where did Annie come from? What did Harry have to go through? First flashback coming in the next chapter ;) see ya until then. Peace out**