Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning, stretching slightly and reaching over to wake Harry up, but my hand only touched empty space. Odd. I sat up, the only one in the bedroom besides his cat, who left when I moved. It only liked me when I had food.

I went into his closet, pulling on one of his shirts before walking out to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Harry smiled as I came into the kitchen.

"'Morning." I said, smiling slightly.

"You feeling okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I sat down at the counter, yawning slightly.

"Well, we didn't sleep much last night."

"Merry Christmas to us." I grinned. He laughed. I felt warmer. I liked it when he laughed.

"You got a lot of comments on Instagram this morning." Harry said, giving me a cup of coffee.

"Why?" I frowned, sipping the hot beverage slightly after adding sugar.

"Because I posted this." He said, pulling out his phone and showing me a picture he took of me sleeping.

"It got on the pop page?!" I groaned.

"You're adorable, love. It was expected." He smiled.

"I can't believe you." I shook my head.

"I can. Want to cash in your shopping spree today or tomorrow?" He asked.

"Does it have an expiration date?" I asked.

"No, I was just asking."

"Can we wait a bit? I have to get used to getting two Kate Spade bags in one day." I grinned.

"Get used to it quick. I want to spoil you."

I rolled my eyes and drank more of the coffee before he set some eggs down in front of me.

"Thank you." I said as he sat down next to me with his plate.

"You’re welcome." He said as we ate.

"Guess I'll have to make the walk of shame today." I smiled.

"I went out and bought you clothes." He told me.

“You didn’t have to do that.” I told him.

“I didn’t have anything else to do while you were sleeping.”

“When did you wake up?”

“Around 9.”

“It’s only ten o’clock.”

“I know what you like, so I went out and got some things. It didn’t take that long.”

“I can pay you back.”

“Don’t fret. It can be part of your shopping trip.” He smiled.

“So we are going today?” I asked.

“Whatever you want to do.”

“I guess we can. After Christmas sales.” I grinned.

“I doubt there will be many sales where I want to take you.” He smiled.

“Want to finish breakfast before we terrorize the town?” I smiled back.

“Sure.” He smiled. We finished quickly and I went to a new group of bags by the presents we had opened last night.

“You look good in my shirt.” He murmured, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled and turned my head, kissing his jaw before looking back at the bags.