Chapter 6

I woke up the next day, opening presents with my family.

“Aunt Annie, do you have to go?” One of my nieces asked as I was about to leave.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. Harry’s waiting for me back home.” I said, picking her up and kissing her forehead.

“Can I come?” She smiled.

“We have to go back to home, sweetie.” My brother said. “Give your aunt a kiss. She’s going to be late for her train.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I handed her to her mother before leaving with my Dad.

“So, what are you and Harry going to do tonight for Christmas?” My dad asked as we drove.

“I don’t know. I think we’re going to hang out at his flat.” I shrugged.

“Make sure you use protection.”

“Dad.” I groaned, burying my face in my hands to cover my blush.

“What?! I know you’re on the pill, but you can never be too sure.”

“I doubt we’ll do that tonight.”

“Have you done it before?”

“Dad, I don’t want to talk about this with you.”

“I’m just asking. I won’t get mad.”

“Yeah, we have.”

“Okay, just be safe.”

“I will.”

We drove in silence until we got to the train station. My dad pulled my bag out of the back of the car and walked to the platform.

“I love you, sweetie.” He said, pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head. I hugged him back, burying my face in my chest.

“If you have any trouble, just call me and I’ll come and get you, okay?” he said, pulling back to look at me. I nodded and picked up my bag when I sat the train coming. I boarded and sat down, pulling out my phone to text Harry.

<p> Hazza:)

just boarded the train

i’m headed back to London right now. Want me

to come and pick you up?

Yes please.

Is it alright if I drop you off at your flat?

                Sure.

Okay. See you there. Love you

Love you too.

When I got off the train, Harry was waiting for me. He broke out in a grin, kissing me before taking my bag for me and holding my hand as we walked out. We groaned simultaneously when we saw the paparazzi.

"Just push through until we get to my car." Harry told me, then we went outside.

I focused on the strong grip of Harry's hand as we stayed close to each other, wading through the group. I ignored all of their questions as we got to the car. Harry opened my door for me before putting my bag in the back and climbing in the driver's side. He beeped the horn once then drove off when they have us room.

"Can't they even let us have a moment's peace on Christmas?" He grumbled as he drove.

"By the way, Happy Christmas." I smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Christmas." He smiled.

"Thank you for picking me up."

"Anything for you. Why get a cab when you have your own service?" He grinned.