Chapter 3

Sitting in her office, Delilah checks the time, and gathers up the nerve to go meet the family that abandoned her

Sitting in her office, Delilah checks the time, and gathers up the nerve to go meet the family that abandoned her. As she opens the door and hears her nieces, an amused smile involuntarily makes its way onto her face.

"Welcome to the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted." Josie starts politely if not a bit reserved.

"I'm Josie." She introduces herself.

"I'm Lizzie. We're sisters." Lizzie says with cool indifference.

"Twins." Josie says giving her sister an annoyed look.

"Fraternal, obviously." Lizzie fires back with a small smirk and a raised eyebrow at her sister.

That's when Delilah steps in and shocks everyone but two, not hearing her come up. "I'll take it from here girls, why don't you head on to class."

"Aw come on Aunt De, you're no fun." Lizzie says before pouting.

Delilah raises an eyebrow but looks amused before saying, "And have your mother yell at me for letting you guys miss class? I don't know so. Off to class."

Both of their eyes widen at the mention of their mother's famous rants, before doing as she's says but she stops them.

"Can you get Olivia for me and tell her to come to my office, first please?" Delilah asks her nieces.

"Yes Aunt De." They say together before heading inside to do as she asked.

Delilah finally turns and gives the Mikaelson's her full attention but ignores Klaus shocked eyes on her and treats them like she would any new family. 

"Hello, my name is Delilah Forbes and you must be Hope." Delilah introduces herself and shakes Hope's hand.

"Yes that's me. It's really nice to meet you." Hope gives her a bright smile that reminds her Olivia and gets a soft one from Delilah in return, before she returns to professional. "Alright follow me this way to my office to get all of the paper work out of the way and then we can get on with the tour."

Walking them to her office was a bit awkward, if she was honest with herself, there was so much tension you could cut it with a knife. The only one not picking up on it was Hope, as she was looking around the school with child like wonder in her eyes. When they finally made it to her office she opens the door and the desk chair swivels around dramatically, showing Damon before he spoke, "Hello there"

 When they finally made it to her office she opens the door and the desk chair swivels around dramatically, showing Damon before he spoke, "Hello there"

(Ah who doesn't like a good cliffhanger. The next chapter everyone meets and someone has a case of the green eyed jealousy monster. Also if no one gets that Star Wars reference I'll cry)