Chapter 5

Things at the mikaelson house are tense, after Hope goes to her room every is looking at Klaus waiting for him to react

Things at the mikaelson house are tense, after Hope goes to her room every is looking at Klaus waiting for him to react. It's silent for a few minutes until he finally speaks directing it at Kol.

"You knew, didn't you?"

"Knew that while I was dead and on the other side you cheated on my best friend and the only human I've ever liked? The only person who treated us like normal, that didn't judge us by our past sins, she stood by us through everything and you left her pregnant and broke her heart while you were galavanting with the wolf harlot you cheated on her with. Then yes of course I did! I'd never abandon her." Kol said absolutely fuming at his older brother. Everyone winces because everything he said was true, they really did abandon her.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rebekah speaks up with a hurt expression on her face and crying silently.

"Because as Delilah said you didn't deserve to know and I would never betray her trust. She had just started healing when I saw her after coming back to life. Olivia and Damon fixed what you all broke and I wasn't going to watch her break down again when you came back just to leave again." Kol hated making his sister cry but she brought this on herself.

"Don't worry sister I'll get her back and then we can all be a family." Klaus says as he goes and gives his crying sister a hug. He knows what he did is wrong but he can't give up on her.

"No Nik! Whatever you're planning just stop. She's happy with Damon and her daughter. Let her be, you lost your chance at always and forever with Delilah, accept it." Kol says furious that his brother wasn't understanding. 

"No she has just forgotten. The love that we share cannot be broken." Klaus says stubborn in his beliefs.

"Yes I'm sure you were thinking of your love for Delilah when you were having sex with Hayley." Kol says sarcastically still glaring at Klaus.

Klaus winces but continues with a determined look on his face, "Nevertheless, I will win her back and we will all become a family again."

"I for one think we should just take our losses and leave." Hayley pipes in with a scowl on her face.

"What, why?" Elijah speaks up this time looking at his fiancé. He has been filled with regret since he saw Delilah's face. He always saw Delilah as a little sister and was furious with Niklaus when he cheated on her. He has always been about family but it seems he has failed.

"Because she will take out her hate and anger on Hope and I don't want to subject my daughter to be treated unfairly because of some petty jealousy." Hayley says her ugly scowl still in place.

"Delilah would never do that! And besides Hope was the only one that got a kind smile from Delilah and Olivia today besides Kol and Davina." Rebekah says standing up for Delilah but it doesn't stop her from giving a small, jealous glare in their direction.

"That was just today! Besides why would she want to see a face that reminds her of your betrayal everyday." Hayley says with a smug smirk in Klaus's direction.

"We're not moving Hayley." Klaus says as a final word before turning around and going to his art room to think.

Hayley storms off upstairs to do who know what and the rest of the family are still down stairs looking sad. "Do you think she'll ever forgive us?" Rebekah asks looking at Kol.

"Maybe but it will take some time and patience." Kol tells her with a sad smile before looking seriously at his family. "I don't know what Nik is planning but I will stand with Delilah on this."

"So will I." Davina says after being silent for the entire conversation and walking over to her husband and holds his hand.

"I will try to talk some sense into Niklaus." Elijah the ever noble one says before walking to go find Klaus.

"I wouldn't hold my breath." Kol mutters and the rest of the family go off in different directions to do their own things.

(I know, I know our favorite trio wasn't in this chapter but I though you should see what the Mikaelsons thought of the little reunion

(I know, I know our favorite trio wasn't in this chapter but I though you should see what the Mikaelsons thought of the little reunion. Also we love a protective Kol ❤️ )

(Next chapter the twins and brothers are reunited! Obviously Stefan didn't die after the wedding. In this story the Scooby gang will have their happily ever afters.)