Chapter 3- Love is real(lemon chapter)

Elsas' Pov

"I..Uh...Um.. welcome back?" asked Anna. I looked away from my sister. Where was Hiccup? I couldn't ask Anna that she would ask so many questions. "Yeah, um, are you still gonna get married to Hans?" i said with a little bit of disappointment in my voice. I already knew the answer i just wanted to get some sort of conversation going. "Well, yeah i love him." now i was pissed. "Really?! You fucking just met him how..how!" Anna looked really sad. I felt bad , but that was not important now. "It's Called True Love! What do you know about true love?!" okay i shouldn't of said this but..."I know a lot! At least i fell in love with a guy who i knew since i was 5! That's normal!!" i yelled. Anna was crying now. Yeah, i feel bad as hell. She didn't say anything else after me. She just walked away crying. Then she said,"I love you, Elsa." My heart exploded. "Anna......Anna wait I'm sorry" she wasn't taking it. I sighed. I wonder how long till everyone in my castle starts to freak out and put me in a dungeon. I sat on my bed and started to cry softly to myself. I could hear footsteps, but I didn't care.

                                                     Hiccups' POV

I ran up the staircase to Elsa's room. Of course Anna said don't touch her, but I didn't listen. When I reached her room i heard.....was it crying? I walked in her room. Elsa didn't even care that someone was in her room wacthing her. She was just...letting it go. "Elsa..." i said as softly as i could. Elsa still didn't seem to care. I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead. That suprized her. "H-hiccup?" elsa said with her eyes brighting up. I smiled. "Hey, princess." she smiled. "Im a queen..." I laughed."so, you still at like a princess." she frowned. I felt guilty." Im sorry i didn't know that you would take offence to that.." elsa shook her head. Elsa looked just like a puppy begging for food. Her eyes wide, face a little bit tilted to the side, and a little bit of gloss in her eyes. Man, she was beautiful. "I-I thought you left me here..." Elsa finally said. I smiled and held her hand. " Why would you think that, princess." Elsa shrugged and smiled up at me. I smiled at her. "I'm gonna kiss you" Elsa said. I laughed. Than I leaned in and kissed her. We were kissing for a while. I begged entrance in her mouth with my touge. I heard her softly moan. We went a little bit faster with our kissing, passonitly, i guess. I felt a moan slip my mouth this time. I heard Elsa giggle a little bit. That's when i lost it. I pinned her on the mattres and started dominating her. I was feeling her up through her dress. She was moaning a little bit louder in my mouth. We seperated, only to have me attack at her neck. "Hiccup....." she moaned in my ear. "Please, don't stop." she moaned with a hit of whine in it. I smiled against her neck if this is how she acts now. How will she act if we devolp deeper into our disares. I pulled away. I started to take off my shirt and battle armor. I looked at elsa the entire time i was doing that. After i was done, I went back to my lovley girlfriend. I started to kiss her and take off her dress.

                                                 Elsa's POV

Hiccup was killing me! He made me so hot i thought i would just melt in his arms right there. He started taking off my dress. Of course i let him. After half of my dress was off, my nipples became erect pecks. I did a high piched moan. Hiccup moaned and lached on to one of my brests. "H-hiccup! I..Ah! I...can't...Ah!....take it anymore!" I moaned. Im pretty sure hiccup understood because he took off the rest of my dress allong with my undergarmets. He look at me for permission to venture lower. I nodded. He started to kiss me slowly down my body. When he reached my dripping core,  he took a lick. I moaned rather loudly. He started eating me out. I just kept whimpering and moaning. This is the best feeling i ever felt in a long time. "Hiccup...Ah! .....Im gonna..." i moaned out. "Let it go Els..." I closed my eyes tight and just open my mouth, but no sound came out. Hiccup stuck a finger in my core to help ride out the waves of pleasure. He went back to my neck. Kissing it. Suddenly, I grabbed at his erection. He moaned and let go of my neck. "mmmm, elsa." i laughed a little bit. Hiccup flipped us over, so that he was the one on the bottom. I smirked at him. I went lower down to is throbbing organ. I slowly took the orgab in my mouth. A long, drawn moab cane from Hiccup. "ah fuck, elsa." he moaned while thrusting lightly in her hot, warm mouth. I felt a spike of confidence. I stared to deep throat, let go, deep throat again, and let go. I did that for about 4 minutes. "Elsa, elsa, elsa dont stop baby dont stop, so close princess..." I started sucking him like there was no tomorrow. All of a sudden i felt liquid run down my throat. Hiccup was moaning as his insides pulsed. I smiled up at him. He smiled at me. Hiccup than lunged forward and started kissing me. He flipped us over again, to our original position. "your so beautiful elsa....." he said while kissing my neck. "Hiccup.....if you want to make love to me do it now......" i heard hiccup chuckle. "wouldn't everyone hear you?" i blushed. "anna and hans are probably doing the same thing.....servants went home already." Hiccup nodded. " are you sure you want to do this?" i thought about it for a moment. Well, he is leaning above me naked. "Yes.....yes hiccup." hiccup right away went back to kissing me.

                            HICCUPS POV

I was kissing her. I loved every moment of it. I decided i had enough of this kissing fit. Without warning i slowly entered her. She did a low moan. God, she was so tight. She let go of my lips and looked up at me with satisfaction. She had her arms wrapped around my neck. I stared to move within her. Her head right away rolled back into the pillows. I moved faster. "Hiccup....FUCK!" elsa moaned. She let her arms fall loose of my neck and gripped at the bed sheets.  "uh, uh, uh, uh......hiccup.....Fuck! Do that again hiccup!" i chuckled a little bit as i rammed into her. I heard her whimper. Every thrust i did, elsa was just basically screaming. "h-h-hiccup, make me hurt, make me feel good......" that got to me i started thrusting into her with all the might i had. "yes, yes, yes, yes......oh fuck!" elsa was loosing control. She did one last moan before she came. I came soon after her. I slowed down to a stop and pulled out of her. She looked at me with admiration. I softly kissed her forehead. "I love you..." i said. She smiled and said,"I love you to.....dragon boy" dragon boy? Oh well its elsa, she can calk me whatever she likes. "Why do you love me?" elsa suddnely spoke. "because you are my best friend, my friend, my soulmate. I would never let you go. I always had a crush on you since i first saw you. Your beautiful, kind, funny, smart, daring, and much more. Your.......perfect." i heard snoring. I smiled."good night to you to princess..." i said while drifting off to a steady sleep.