Chapter 9

Elsa

Berk?! What?! How did I get in Berk? I was so confused I just decided to go with it. Valka told me to call Arendelle to make sure everything and everyone is alright. So I did just that. I called Arendelle, everything is fine. Unlike the dream I had. I was still confused on where Hiccup was. Astrid.....Hiccup......so not cool! I am supposed to get him! Not anyone else!! I started to talk with Valka again. She is such a nice lady. She looks a lot like Hiccup.....STOP ELSA! I mean come on, how hard can it be t i break up a couple? It's not like shes pregnant.

Hiccup

"Haha Hiccup your so fun!" Astrid said while kissing my cheek. We recently got back together. Me and Elsa....nothing happened. Well, I kept telling myself that anyway. Just something about her.......anyway Astrid and I are on Toothless gliding way above. I can tell Astrid is loving this. I felt really bad for Elsa, I let her fall. I would not let that happen with Astrid. No way. I hope by now Elsa is heading back to Arendelle, otherwise, it would just be sooo awkward.

"Hiccup, I need to tell you something." Astrid whispered in my ear as we got off Toothless. We were now standing ontop of my faveroite cliffs to watch the stars and just talk. But, Astrid seemed more concerned than just 'talk'. Everything with me and Astrid have been moving slowly. She is so so beautiful. Than my world made a big crash......bigger than you think.
"Hiccup......im pregnant."