Chapter one

She woke up. Feeling drowsy. She never knew that her sister was gonna marry a guy she just met literally yesterday! The only good thing that happened last night was that she met someone. Well, not really she knew him since she was young. Now your probably wondering who is this girl? Well I will tell you her name was Elsa. Queen Elsa Of Arendelle.

Elsa's P.o.V

Last night was fucking horrible i will start with that. My sister got engaged. I fell in love with someone that i know could never happen in reality. To top that everyone now knows that i have weird uncontrollable ice powers. Ugh. Life sucks sometimes. The only good thing about everyone finding out about my ice powers is that i can live in my ice castle with no one to bother me. I got out of my bed and walked down the long staircase to my kitchen. I made some pancakes. Of course with chocolate on top. Than i heard a loud crash on my ice caste roof. That made me scream and get in deffence mode. I put down my pancake batter and my chocolate syrup and headed back up the long spiraled staircase. Who ever was here. There gonna get it. Hard.

Hiccup's P.o.V

"Whoa! Toothless!" I shouted when we ran into this really cool ice thingy. Toothless snorted and smiled. "Really? Anyway where are we?" I asked trying to not slip and fall to my death. "Who's up there?!" yelled someone. I was wondering who that person was the voice sounded very feminine. Also, very familiar. Than he got it. Last night. He fell in love with a beautiful queen. He knew her since he was young. He always had a crush on her. But that one night, just something got to him maybe she loves him to? I mean love, he never believed in love at all. He was a viking. Vikings don't love. "Who's there!" the familiar voice sounded agitated. I decided to speak up. I mean come on what could she do to me? "My names Hiccup! Sorry my dragon kind of flew at your castle i guess." I said as kindly as i could. I heard no movement under me anymore. Than i heard a door open. I looked down over the side of the top of the castle. There was standing a beautiful, tall, blue-eyed wonder looking up at me. "Hiccup?" she said. I knew it was Elsa. "Hey els!" I yelled down at her. She kept looking up at me and than she said,"What are you doing up there! Come down here where i could hug you!" I smiled at that. I said okay. She went back inside her ice castle and i got down with Toothless. This was gonna be a fun day,

Elsa's P.o.V

Hiccup was here! Why was Hiccup here?! Yeah, sure we live close by eachother but at this time of the month and day! I am so happy! After a while, Hiccup came in and looked amazed at everything i built. "So, how did you get here again?" I asked shyly. Hiccup smiled at me and came a little bit closer. "I don't really know but i'm glad im here." I am pretty sure I blushed. Hiccup laughed and looked around a bit more. Man, was he cute or what? With his brown rustled up hair, beautiful green eyes, and that caring face. I don't know how much time went by but when i started to pay attention, i found myself in my room, on my bed, half naked, and making out with Hiccup. I opened my eyes. I pulled back from the kisses he was trying to give me."What's wrong?" Hiccup asked sounding really worried. I didn't answer him. "Els?" he tried asking again. "What's wrong?" i am pretty sure he was about to cry. "What.........Where y-you doing t-to me?" I asked sound freaking pathetic. Hiccup's face fell. "Well, I said that i loved you." my face turned to his. Was he serious? I mean sure i was happy as hell but, was he serious? "r-really." i said. Hiccup cupped my face and caressed my cheek. "Yeah, i fell in love with my best friend." i sighed contently. He really does love me. "Hiccup, I thought you and Astrid were a thing?" i said suddenly sad. Hiccup kissed me and said,"Not anymore she cheated on me." i felt really bad. Realy Elsa Really! You couldn't have kept your slutty mounth shut now couln't she. I looked up at Hiccup. "I love you to....." HIccup smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back. I will tell you one thing that was the best feeling in the world.

Hiccup's P.o.V

I kissed her. I loved her. She loved me. I kissed her with all my might. She kissed back. God did i love her! When the need for oxygen was to great we seperated. We stared into each others eyes for a while. "Hiccup, promise me you'll never let me go....." I was speechless. Of course i wanted to promise that. i loved her with all my heart. "I promise i will never let you go.." i said and kissed her head. She smiled. "you know your smile is the most beautiful thing in the world? You know that right?" i said. She blushed and said 'Thanks'. I heard Toothless groan in bordom. Elsa heard him to."Should you get going?" she said sadly. I looked at her. Than i looked at the door. "Yeah, tooth is getting mad." i looked at elsa and she was crying. "Hey, hey, don't cry im not leaving you....come on!" i reached my hand out. She takes it. Great. Lets do some dragon riding. "Hiccup, what are we doing?" Elsa asked smiling. "Oh, somthing amazing!" I lift her up on Toothless. I get behind her. "Hiccup? I dont think this is safe?" Elsa said shaking a little bit. "Don't worry we'll take the fun!" Toothless started flying. Elsa's eyes were closed half of the time. "Elsa, come one open your eyes this is awesome!" I yelled. Elsa opened them and gasped. "T-this is beautiful!" Elsa yelled. I kissed her cheek. "See told you we'll take the fun." Then Toothless got jelous. He dipped down and spinned all around. Elsa flew off of the saddle. "Elsa!!!!!! No!!!!!!!" I cried.