Chapter 18

I woke up under Hiccup's warm embrace. It was a very pleasant feeling. I looked around. Taking, in my surroundings. I moved my arm a bit and felt something...mmm...squishy maybe. So my thought was to squish the object. Oh my God. I squeezed Hiccup's.....we're naked. Oh that's nice. I waited until Hiccup woke up. "Hey beautiful...good...what are you doing?" I gave a nice little chuckle type thing and looked down on my hand. It was around his penis..OH MY GOD ELSA!! "O-oh H-h-hiccup. I-I um...I....just im not like..ugh..sorry," Well that was sure an explanation. Hiccup looked at me. I tried to read his face, but couldn't. "You're adorable," Seriously? He just said I was adorable. If anything I felt like a...um...hoe? I don't know what they call that. I saw Hiccup's face get way over red. "Hicc, you alright babe?" He nodded. "I'm fine...just...now overly horny," I am pretty sure I blushed. "Well you're gonna have to take care of yourself babe. I have to help my sister with her wedding." I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I soon felt a hand around my torso. I smiled to myself. "Yes, Hiccup?" I kept smiling. Until I heard nothing and felt liquid on my bare shoulder. I turned around. "Hiccup! Are you okay baby?" He shook his head while his head was buried in the crook of my neck. "Hiccup...what happened I thought that.." I was about to cry to be honest. What was wrong with him? I kept caressing his hair. All of a sudden he lifted his head up. Oh did that fave hurt my heart. The red eyes, the pouty lips...oh if we ever have a kid, there is a great possibly that I will give it everything. "Elsa...do you love me?" What made him think I didn't? "Yes of course I love you. Why wouldn't I?" He just kept looking at me right in the eye. "I-I had a bad dream...that's all don't be worried," Oh okay like I can't be worried. "How could I not be worried? You basically just cried on my shoulder. Hiccup," I lifted his head away from my shoulder. Yeah he's taller than me, but that doesn't matter. Not now, not ever. "Whatever dream you had, it is NOT real. Okay? I love you so so much," I tiptoed up to Hiccup's face. I put my hand on the side of his muscular face structure. I brought his face down to mine. We shared a passionate kiss. Then the door opened. We sperated so fast. "Anna! What are you doing?!" I knew it was Anna she was always the one to interrupt me. "ELSA! Oh god you two are naked!! I'm gonna go!! Oh my god I'm so sorry..I just okay..." I just stared at her. With no emotion. Just staring. Maybe I'm blushing a bit, but oh well. Anna rushed out. I was gonna get her back for this. "Well that was a little interruption wasn't it?" I laughed a bit. "Elsa...I don't wanna get dressed," Oh we're getting dressed. I rolled my eyes and put on my clothes. "Fine. Don't get dressed. You look hot naked anyway," Hiccups smirked and slapped my butt. Oh god what was he doing to me? "Hiccup...come on. J-just get," He's so cute..."Ugh, fuck it. Come here," I tackled him to the bed. With half of my dress on. I started to kiss his neck moving down slowly to his chest. I felt his hands roaming my back. I moaned. Don't know why but I did. As I made my way to his chest, I grabbed at his erect penis. He moaned loudly. I smirked. I slowly stroked his penis nice and slow. "E-elsa...oh baby...please m-more," I smirked and looked up at his face. "Begging already? Cute," He moaned a bit louder than before. I wasn't gonna give him what he really wanted. I was gonna give the alternative. I went back to kissing his chest. I started to move again. Now at his rock hard abs. I felt his hands squeeze at my butt. Now it was my turn to moan. I passed his abs and was now hovering his penis. Standing up as straight as a beam pole. I looked up at him. Face red and wanting. I smirked and bended my head down. I interested the erect organ into my hot, warm mouth. We moaned in unison. "Elsa..I love you so much," Another moan from Hiccup. "B-but please take off your dress." I laughed. "Oh sweetie. This is for your pleasure. I, on the other hand, have things to do," All he did was nod incoherently. I went a tab bit faster on his organ. Sucking harder and Hiccup moaning louder and louder. All I heard was a very loud gasp before he cummed in my mouth. Ew! Okay okay ew!! I causally spat it out, trying to do it seductively. "You really couldn't like tell me when you were gonna...orgasm?" I got off of him. Putting the rest of my dress on. Looking at what I did to him. Face very red. Head deep into the pillows. "Oh and baby. Next time, let's not do a quickie in the morning." I looked at him one last time. I went over to kiss him. All of a sudden he grabbed the back of my head into him. My arms flayled everywhere. Until I calmed down and moved one of my hands to his chest. My rapid beatig heart allowing me to rest my hand there. My other hand soon found the side of his face. To much I loved this, I had to release him. Things to do. "Hey! W-where are you going?" Hiccup looked like a mess. He looked like I raped him. All spread out on the bed and naked. I couldn't hold a laugh. "Hiccup come on. Get up. You look halirous." He grunted. "Elsa, pick my clothes out," I smiled and walked over to his closet. Alright let's see. I picked up nice prince outfit. I turned towards Hiccups with the outfit in my hand. He was shaking his head no. "Oh yes..wear it." "No Elsa," "Yes, Hiccup." "No" "Yes" I said smiling slowly walking towards him. "No..Elsa I don't like it!" I laughed and kept walking towards him. I smiled at him. "Elsa!" "Hiccup," I said laughing "Yes!" I jumped on top of him pinning down his arms to the bed. I smirked at him. I put my face inches away from his. "You are going to wear this outfit, Hiccup." He smiled at me. Oh god what is he gonna do? "I'll wear it, but one kiss." Psh. That was it? Alright. I kissed him. "Alright enough fun. Please get dressed. I'll go get my sister. Mkay?" He sat up. He is so cute. "Alright. Then we hang out?" Awww he's so cute. "Yes baby. Then we can hang out" I walked out the door. Preparing myself to annoy my sister. This was gonna be good.

AN// SO!! A long chapter yay! So Hiccelsa got a bit smutty as well as fluffly today. Or should I say this morning. COMMENT PLZ!!! I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD STILL CONTINUE THE BOOK!!!

SEE YA POTATOES!!