Chapter 16

Who the hell was that yelling at my sister? That question ran through my mind five hundred times. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT, HANS!!!" I heard Anna yell back. Hans. Mmm m, Hans? I turned to see hiccup just staring blankly at what was happening. I ran into action. "Who do you think you are yelling a princess?!" I shouted at his face. Kind of intimated because of his height. "Excuse me, Queen Elsa. Your sister here just. Misplaced something of mine." What?"I did not Hans!!" What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. Happening. "Queen Elsa, my name is Prince Hans of the southern illes. I am here to get back what was rightfully mine a while back." Great one of these people. "I'm sorry sir, but it seemed that I don't know what you dropped off. Last I recall you broke my sister's heart." This bastard isn't going to go anywhere but out. "yes....well we weren't exactly a perfect fit." Wow. "Yes...get out of Arendelle." what is hiccup doing? "Hiccup, honey, what are you doing?" I said quietly. "Elsa, I don't like him here." Aw. He sounded rellly cute. "Alright....fine. Hans I banned you from Arendelle once you shouldn't be here." Hans glared at me. "Can I help you Hans?" I am pretty sure he growled. "Elsa.....Queen....I want your sisters hand in marriage." HELL NO. "No." Hiccup was still staring him down. Awww...I need to kiss him. "Why the fuck not?!" He yelled. Goddamn...."Hans go. Gaurds!!" The gaurds came in a hurry. They took him away. "Well....that was random. Anna are you okay?!" I rushed to my poor sisters side. I felt so bad. "Elsa, I took his comb." My god Anna...great. "Good job...I taught you well." I saw hiccup smile. "Oh and you..get over here." I pulled him over to me. "Is this a reward for being good?" I nodded and kisses him slightly. "ELSA. QUEEN ELSA. DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE MAKING OUT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND IN PUBLIC." Fuck. Anna. She yelled it."Anna....!" She looked at me and ran upstairs. Hiccup once again looked at me and smiled. "What?" he kept looking at me. "Hiccup, is something wrong?" He kept staring. I groaned and rolled my eyes. I started to walk to my office, when a hand grabbed my waist. "I wasn't done with you yet." Oh my god......he is so hot...."you weren't...?" I was almost out of breath. Hiccup pulled me into a deep loving kiss. I moaned...god did it feel so good. I loved this man.