Chapter 16

I can't believe I was running late. It's so unlike me.

Well it's not like my parents were home and woke me up which was so like them.

Today was friday, the whole week passed with me avoiding Ashley and Octavia.

I couldn't avoid detention though. We didn't talk or anything. It was uneventful.

Ashley's friends still bully me but nothing physical, just verbal.

I still don't know how to do this love thing or whatever. It's not like I was experienced.

Last night thinking about everything made me drink a lot and sleep late and eventually woke up late.

I didn't think of anything though.

I talked to Addison again about it but she told me to not do stupid things and do just by heart, whatever feels right.

It doesn't even make sense. Everything seems wrong.

I don't think I could even make it on time. I already missed my first three classes.

I groaned and slipped my sneakers. I look at my reflection again, making sure I match the nerdy Alexandra.

I took my car and home keys and ran downstairs.

I opened fridge, grabbed a granola bar and energy drink.

I ran outside locking the door and went to garage. It's been days since I drove.

I opened my car, went inside and started driving towards the school.

I decided to try my luck in love even though I know it won't work.

Who in my life had stuck around longer than couple of months? No one. I would be a fool for getting my hopes up.

It's wonder how David especially Addison were close to me. I really hope she find peace in herself and someone to love.

She deserves the world.

I already messed my friendship with my best friend before which I regret a lot. It took me more than a year to get over it.

Maybe I was emotional fool.

I would make sure not to mess my  friendship this time. They are great people.

It's hard to maintain any relationships. I just can't sit at home and play games hoping every would work.

I reached school and parked my car.

I was already late so there was no point in running. I took out the bar and drink and started munching my breakfast.

I really hope Octavia was in good mood or she might give me detention.

Who am kidding? I ready have detention for the whole week.

More reason not to worry about being late.

I dragged my feet and somehow managed to reach class. The door was closed as expected. I can hear her voice faintly tho.

I took a deep breath and knocked the door. It took her few seconds to open the door considering we were face to face.

Her hazel eyes were piercing through mine. Her hair was in tight pony tail. She was wearing black pencil skirt and white shirt with top two buttons undone showing just right amount of her cleavage.

Don't let me start with her perfect blood red lipstick she had on.

I gulped. It should be illegal being this hot.