Chapter 12

I was looking down, reading the note which was on the table.

'Morning Hun. Your dad and I are going for a business trip. I transferred some money in your account for daily expenses. We'll come back soon.'

I rolled my eyes. They always leave me for their business trips.

They always travel around and buy some companies or god knows what they do.

It was Monday today. I woke up, went for running, came back did my routine, dressed up and came down for breakfast. But instead I found the note.

I opened my phone and saw the money that was transferred.

yep they're spoiling me

I looked around. There was no mess, almost if no one lives here, technically it's true.

I didn't want to go school today. Things are just too exhausting.

But I have to. Just need to get good grades, not get noticed by anyone in which I'm failing tremendously, graduate and get the hell out of here.

I lost my appetite after seeing the note.

I sighed and went upstairs in my room. I took my glasses and got ready to go school.

I came downstairs and opened the fridge. I took a granola bar.

I went outside the house and locked it.

As I was locking, I saw the house next to ours. Octavia.

Shit! I totally forgot about her.

I definitely don't have the energy to face it deal with her and I didn't eat breakfast.

I shook my head at the thought of her. Now that she knew my secret, not that it matter.

It won't change the fact that she's hot.

I started walking towards school while eating granola bar.

~

It took me 5 more minutes to reach school since I was walking a bit slow than usual.

It was now third class, AP Chemistry and AP Calculs were uneventful.

We had quiz though in Calculus, it was very easy. You just need to use logic, common sense and follow set of rules.

I haven't seen Octavia or Ashley. I hope to keep it that way until the class obviously

It's easy to live this way. In peace, no one to bother you.

I was sitting in my English class. The teacher was blabbering about something.

I had no interest in listening. I was still hungry, granola bar didn't help me.

Suddenly I heard my name being called with Ashley. Wait what!? What's happening?

I nudged the girl beside me

"What?" She asked in annoyance. No one's nice anymore.

"Why was he calling names" I asked her, nicely

She sighed, "it's a group project so he announced the partners" she said without looking at me.

Wait partners? Why did he said Ashley?

I looked around the class and saw ... Ashley glaring at me.

Shit! I didn't even know she was in this class with me or in any class for that matter.

She rolled her eyes and I realized I was looking at her.

"I want it in two weeks, no delay. It's 20% of your grade." He said.