Chapter 27

I was standing with a bouquet of roses in my hand, waiting for Ashley.

It wasn't my plan to bring flowers, it was my moms'. I don't like showing love through materialistic things.

Even though I'd never been in love before.

She might be landed by now. My feet were getting tired from standing.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

It was a call from Mom. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Uh airport?"

"Oh so she isn't there yet?"

I looked around "No. I'm still waiting for her"

"Text me when you leave the airport"

"Wait why?"

"Don't ask questions, just do what I said" she said firmly.

"Yes ma'am" I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked and found Addy smiling at me with two coffee in both of her hand. I gratefully accepted one. She stood beside be.

I took a sip. It was exhilarating.

"Remind me why are you here?" I asked in annoyance.

"Cause I want to meet Ashley! David already met Octavia now it's my turn to meet Ashley" she whined.

I face-palmed myself. They both are dork.

"You should meet Octavia, who knows you might like her" I said. "Why couldn't you wait for us to be at home?" I asked as I took another sip, savouring the flavour.

I looked at her, she was in black jeans and top with her red hair down. If you ever see her, you would just fall in love with her. She was alluring, drop-dead gorgeous and don't let me start with the vibes she gave off.

"I can feel you staring at me" she said without looking.  She turned to look at me in the eye. She raised an eyebrow "Are you sure you're not in love with me?"

"I'm in love with you but not like that" I kissed her cheeks and ruffed her hair.

She grinned and leaned into me. "Who were you talking to on phone?"

"My mom, she asked me to let her know when we leave airport"

She hummed in response and snuggled more.

We talked a bit more and suddenly Ashley came into view.

I finished my coffee, threw the cup in dustbin and looked at Addy. "She's here" I pointed as I made space between us.

I smiled. She was looking beautiful as ever. She was in yellow crop top, high waisted denim shorts and heels. Her hair was in ponytail.

Damn.

She was walking beside her mom, Victoria.

"How am I looking?" I asked Addy. My heart was pounding so hard.

I was really nervous for no reason.

She looked me up and down, "Hot" She gave me thumbs up.

I nodded and turned around. Ashley and Victoria came to us.

I gave the roses to Victoria "Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady" I said but my words were directing towards Ashley.

Victoria accepted and greeted me with a tight hug. Ashley came up to me and gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled and introduced Addy to both of them.