Chapter 31

"Do you realize it's insane?" She asked rhetorically.

"This is crazy Alex. You should think this through"

I glared at both of them "This is the only option I have left"

"You have a lot but you chose to be a coward" She spat out.

I rolled my eyes and took out a joint. I placed it in my mouth and grabbed a lighter.

"Hey hey, don't even try that here. Addsion don't like it" David took it out of my hand.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow "You don't?"

She shrugged.

"I thought you are used to these kind of things" I looked at the joint.

"I am but that doesn't mean I like them" she answered.

I nodded and looked at the things on my bed.

"I'm going to bathroom" David stood up and left.

I felt a presence beside me. I looked and saw Addy. She wrapped her arms around me. I did the same and she placed her head on the crook of my neck.

"Are you sure?" She whispered quietly.

"I don't have time to think of any options. It is the best for now." I kissed her forehead

She hummed and tighten her hold.

David and Addy came fast after I asked them to. We were in my room, sitting on floor cause my bed was full of my things.

I told them about my plan and they almost flipped out. They were trying to convince me to think of other options but there was none.

I heard footsteps coming from stairs. David came back with a beer in his hands. I raised an eyebrow at him You should have brought one for me"

He just grinned and sat across me "Addison's asleep."

I turned my head to look at her. She was sleeping peacefully.

I took her in bridal style and asked David to make some space on my bed. I lied her down and kisses her forehead again.

I smiled and forced myself to look away from her.

I could get lost just looking at her anytime. She was just so adorable.

I heard David say something.

"What?" I didn't catch him.

He looked at Addy and then at me "You love her"

I rolled my eyes. "Well duh."

"No, I mean you are in love with her" He voiced again.

I looked at him weirdly and laughed lightly "You're crazy dude"

"You might not realize yet but you are." He said as a matter of fact.

I looked at her again. Maybe I was. Maybe I wasn't. Who knows. I didn't want to find out.

I would definitely ruin everything if I think about it more.

"She's straight" I said nonchalantly and sat on floor again with him.

"That she is."

I snatched his beer from his hand and took few sips. His eyes met mine and in a flash of second, it was in his hands.

"You know" he paused and gulped down the beer. I looked at him "you're a amazing friend but a worse partner. I wouldn't let Addison date you even if she was into girls."