Eyes Open

This chapter is dedicated to @dianalovers13 who was one of my first followers and who is also a very awsome fan. Baby girl I love you!!!!

Hello wattpad babies. How are you this lovely afternoon? I am very fine thank you! Soo You guys know I have another story after this right? Well if you didn't know you do.

Ok so I was thinking about making a sequel about Kate and Gabriel(Chloe's son) but the thing is I would HATE to have my hands full and not be able to work on my other story. So for now I have decided to write my other story since I basically already have the plot and then do the sequel after I finish that story. So yeah just tell me what you guys think.

By the way I may sound mean, but I loved to break all your hearts ;) yeah breaking hearts is my hobby.

***

Michael's P.O.V

"Hey Rose, guess what? Katie said her first word yesterday. Yeah she said Ma I'm so proud of her." I said grabbing her cold hand.

"You know Rose I brought her today. She is wearing a pink dress white tights and she has a White bow on her head. She ditched her shoes today, I hope you approve of the outfit since I'm horrible in fashion. Her blonde hair is getting darker I think it will turn black and her Green eyes seem to get brighter and greener, I know I'm going to have to chase boys away. I wish you could see how beautiful she's getting."I said taking Katie from the floor and sitting her on my lap.

"Ma-ma-ma!" She said giggling and clapping her small hands

"Yeas baby ma-ma." I sat her down next to my Rose and Kate immediately started touching her face.

"They said they doubt you will ever wake up. But I have faith in you, I know you can. You have to It's been 10 months you have to wake up!" I said tears falling down my face.

"You know, we're looking for Gabriel and Chloe, but it seems they have vanished. I promise we will find them and make them pay for what they did to you." Katie started crying.

"Well, that's my cue. I will see you tomorrow Rose." I grabbed the pink diaper bag for the table that was beside her bed. I made my way out of the room but not before giving her a peck on the lips.

"How is she doing doctor?"

"Just like last time. No improvements I'm sorry but I doubt she will ever wake up." He said looking at her chart.

"I understand, call me if anything happens." I had finally accepted the truth after months of denial. Now I knew that no one except Rose herself could get her out of that state.

"Yes sir"

I buckled up Katie and we made our way home. A few months ago Rose's father came to live with us along with his wife and her nana. I needed all the help I could get since being a single father was not easy. Especially because Kate reminded me of her mother. And then I would think of all the things that happened.

After Rose passed out the paramedics arrived. They took both of them to the hospital, they had to revive Rose twice as she kept dying. They told me everything was fine with Katie and I could take her home in two days. Rose she was a different story. They gave her little to no hope until she fell in a coma, a coma that she has been in for 10 months. It's painful not knowing if she will ever wake up, but I know it will be more painful for Katie. She will grow up seeing her mother on a bed helpless. Sometimes I think that it will be better if I tell her Rose is dead but then again I have no right to decide in that part of her life. She should be able to decide if she wants to see Rose or not. Another thing that I worry about every day is how Kate will take thing I worry she might feel responsible for what happened to her mother. My mother said that if she does we will all be there for her to support her and to remind her that there was nothing we could do.