Talking To The Enemy

Hello as you noticed I changed my username. New year here I come!

***

"What? Rose no you can't do that don't you want to have more kids?"

"I could always have them with someone else."

"No Rose I promise I'll give you anything you want!"

"I want everything."

"What are you talking about?"

"Wow Daddy you were right he is pretty stupid." I said aiming the knife.

"Rose?" asked Michael fear and hurt evident in his voice.

"Shut up I'm trying to think."

"About?"

"The easiest way to dispose of your body." I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Stop bullshiting me Rose!"

"But I'm not dear husband, you were just a very easy target, you were right once again father."

"Aren't I always?"

"I guess, now what should we rip out first? His man parts, and ear...no I know his tongue. I want a souvenir. "

He looked terrified, that was good.

"Oh My God! Michael you fell for it!" I said falling to the floor in tears.

"Huh?" He looked very lost and angry. "The hell Rose!? Are you crazy? For all you knew you father could've been serious. "

"Son, you can't bullshit a bullshitter." My father said trying hard not to laugh.

***

"Oh come on! You know it was funny! "

"No Rose it was a low blow."

"Aww, did poor innocent me damage your huge ego."

"Yes, yes you did and now you're paying for it." He answered with an evil smile.

"Michael?" I asked in a small voice.

Then I started laughing like a maniac. "No, not tickles you know I'm very ticklish." I managed to wheeze out.

##

As she was laughing below me I realized why I loved her so much. She could light up a room with her smile not mention make everyone stop and admire her beauty. A knock made me stop tickling her.

"Yes?! What do you want?!"

"Michael! Be nice! "

"Anything for my princess. Come in!"

"Hello...It's just me don't get your panties in a twist."

"Sam not now!"

"Wow, why is he like that Rose?" And she told him everything.

"Wow, she really got you back for calling her moody and fat."

"I know right I was thinking of locking him out of the house but he already did that."

"You guys have a complicated relati-"

My phone rang. Making all conversations stop. An unknown number flashed on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Liombardi. I hope you're having fun with your wife, which I know you are. Now listen to me very carefully, when that little bastard is born you will hand her over or I promise I will take her and your wife and prostitute them both until they are contemplating suicide as a way out."

"The hell I am! Listen, and listen very carefully you worthless piece of shit you touch a single hair on any of them and I will torture you so bad you will be begging me to end your life!"

"Ha-ha don't make me laugh. Just remember, roses are red violets are blue your blood will be scattered and you won't have a clue." And he hung up. I took that moment to throw the phone against the wall.

"Michael? What's wrong?!"

"Sam get the men ready we will be going back to Texas. These bastards are planning on making a move, you will leave with Rose to my uncle's house while I stay to gather up some information I will arrive within 3 hours."

"Michael is it a good idea to take her there I mean Gabriel could show up an-"

"Exactly! They won't look for her there it would be suicide! Now go and follow my orders! "

"Yes, boss." I hope I was doing the right thing.

****

"Amanda?"

"No. "

"Sarah."

"No."

"Grace."

"No."

"But it's your middle name."

"Well ...No." I answered.

"You know what I say, you choose it when she's born."

"I am 1 week overdue Michael finding a name is a necessity."

"She's right." Answered Miranda turning around.

"Oh game!" I said pointing at the watermelon.

"I'll be back I have to take this." Said Michael. I just nodded

"Where did you get this from? It's December. "

"You will be amazed at what money can do." She answered.

"You use money to get fruits. How much was this? "

"Yeah, it was like 70."

"The hell! That's like a pair of shoes."

"It's delicious. "She answered shrugging her shoulders.

"Rose? I have to go."

"What? It's like the second time I've seen you this month you can't just leave. "

"I'm sorry but the-"

"I know they have a lead. They have leads every time. I just really hope that they don't have a lead when our daughter is born." I said looking away.

"Rose I'm sort-"

"Just leave Michael."

"Bye Rose. I love you." I stayed silent.

"Wow talk about harsh."

"Miranda!"

"What poor guy, I feel sorry for him and he's my cousin I should make him feel bad."

The doorbell rang "I'll get it I need water anyway." Miranda nodded.

"Hey-I don't know you."

"But I do, Mr. Liombardi sent for you he told me to give you these." He said handing me Red Roses. He did this often after he left, he would feel bad then call for me with a dozen red roses....cut 'He wanted to give Roses to his Rose'

"Miranda I'm leaving Michael sent for me!" I yelled putting on my coat and grabbing a small phone which I stuffed in my boob...Michael told me to do so in case something happened.

"Fine, have fun! Use protection!"

I closed the door behind me and stuffed my phone in my pocket. "Where are we go-" A cloth was put over my mouth and nose and everything started to get dark. I need to stop fainting.

----

Dun...Dun...Dun!

Question: What is your New Year's Resolution? "

Mine is to finish this story edit it and start working on the other one...oops it slipped;)