Confessions

Hello sweethearts how are you today? So I wrote thus while I was at a doctor's appointment for my sisters like a week ago and I was bored. This will probably be the last flashback idk yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are to go to the doctor today and guess what? My lovely mother in law is coming with us! yay!please note the freaking sarcasm.

"Rosalie Liombardi " We go up and made our way in a room.

"My name is Dr. Ross and I am here in place of Dr.Jen" said a not so nice doctor. I mean seriously my life was full of mean people.

"So I have some questions to ask you. When was your last menstrual cycle? "

"Umm I don't remember but I would like to say the 1st of February. "

"Ok so about a month ago. Have you had any morning sickness? "

"Yes."

"Cravings? "

"No."

"Headaches? "

"No."

"Umm I see. I would like for you to pee in this cup"he said handing me a cup"and I will have the results in about half an hour "

**

Finally we got the results back.

"Well I'm sorry to tell you that you are not pregnant " I was sad I wanted this more that anything . I was about to ask him something but my lovely monster in law decided to talk.

"Well since we are already here how about we do a fertility test. I mean might as well be sure you can produce children. "

"There is no need I know that I am perfectly capable of producing children thank you very much. "

"Still we would like to make sure don't you think darling." I looked over at my husband

"I guess, you won't lose anything. "

"Very well then that is settled you shall take them. And I must leave I have to meet up with Julia for brunch " she said walking out. If I only knew that those tests were going to change me forever.

*****

MICHAEL'S POV

I was terrified to tell her what I did for a living. I know she had always hated having a part in the mafia. She wanted to live a normal life and I'm pretty sure she wanted the same thing for our daughter and if that is what she wanted I would let her leave.

"Yeah I kinda had a clue."

"What? How?"

"I mean there were other men who were willing to marry the daughter of the man with one of the biggest modeling agencies. And finding those guns only confirmed my suspicions. "

"What guns?"

"The ones I took from the duffle bags were you keep money I just stuffed it with my clothes, and when I found them I hid them now when I moved to New York I had to pay someone to bring them along. "

"You are pretty smart"

"Thanks but now continue with your story."

"Well as I was saying the day we went to the doctor I was devastated. I was really hoping we would have a child but then of course we couldn't. When Chloe appeared in our living room I was surprised I thought she was on the pill and I had always used protection...well except for the time I got drunk."