Nightmares

Hello sweethearts! How are you guys it has been so long! I missed you and I just want to thank you for all your support. As you may have noticed I went back and added little short flashbacks of Rose& Michael before they got married I recomed you to read them because you will get the story better. Let's get started jelly beans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Michael's bed once more well this was also my room so I don't know why it felt so weird say 'our'. We have been trying for a few months to get me pregnant but I think we may have finally hit the jackpot. I was forced to run the rest of the way to the restroom as a wave of nausea came over me.

I thew up last night's dinner as someone was holding my hair out of my face. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. " I said as he handed me a towel and my robe.

"Do you think you might be...."

"I don't know maybe."

"Do you want me to go to the pharmacy? "

"Please."

An hour later he came through the door.

"What took you so long?"

"Well I didn't know where they were turns out they were in the only place I didn't look."

"where? "

"The tampon and pad isle."

I laughed I mean who wouldn't.

"Ha ha very funny. Here I brought two different ones." He said handing me a black bag

"Why a black bag?"

"Paparazzi. "

"Oh. I'll be back. " I went to the restroom and did numero one on the stick. I washed my hands and went to the living room.

"What did they say?"

"I don't know I have to wait five minutes." Time seemed to go by really slow

"It's time."

"Huh?"

"Five minuted have passed."

"Oh."

"Do you want me to look first? "

"Yes"

I walked behind him to the restroom very very nervous I mean my happiness was on that stick.

"Well this is bullshit."

"What? "

"One's positive and the other negative "

***

I woke up after feeling a familiar pressure in my stomach and in a room I didn't recognize. When I tried to get up a pair of strong arms around my stomach stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh don't move."

"Why what's wrong?" I said as my little girl started kicking harder.

"She's kicking."

"I know and it hurts"

"Really?"

"Well yes not all the time but sh-"I was stopped as I felt something wet down my leg.

"What's wrong?" I touched my leg and brought my hand to view

"I'm bleeding. Michael I'm bleeding! "

"Shit! Calm down I will call the doctor." He said as he jumped off of bed and called 911

"Michael it hurts! Michael! " I said clutching my stomach in pain

"Breath ok Breath calm down or you are going to make things worse."

"I can't lose her Michael! Help me!" I yelled terrified.

"Rose I'm right here everything is going to be fine ok? Calm down." I only remembered part of what happened next. I remember when the paramedics put me into a stretcher and put me in an ambulance. But what I remember the most is the terrified look on Michael's face as they ripped my sweats off and they did everything possible to make the bleeding stop. And then I slipped into darkness.

***

Michael's POV

I was terrified. I Michael Liombardi was scared. I was scared of losing my girls, they were my world. The doctor told me that they were doing everything possible to help and save them both. Apparently Rose was at a great chance of losing our daughter and I was crushed. They said that they found traces of Isotretinoins in her system. They say it is for acne but in some cases it can cause miscarriage if used wrong. I told him he was crazy and that she would never take something like that. He told me that maybe someone mixed it with her prenatal pills. He knew who I was and he feared they may be after her so I ordered that they put her in a separate ward with high security. He agreed I mean he had no other option. So now I was waiting for him to take me to her room after he was done with the tests.

When I walked in her room I was surprised, she looked very pail her heart beat was slow, and her breathing was hard like she was struggling. I sat down next to her and took her hand and kissed it.

"Please Rose you have to wake up. You have to fight. I know you can do this you just have to fight for our little girl. They are doing everything they can but you have to do your part. Please do it for her and for me because Rose, I love you. " I said feeling guilty. It was all my fault if I had only left her alone none of this would've happened.

"I love you to."

***

Omg tears

I hope you liked it, as I wrote it in half an hour. I was supposed to do my homework. ....

Kisses and Adios