Narrating The Past

Hello sweethearts how are you today? I'm bored and I have to tell you that I probably won't update next Friday because of X-Mas break. Why?Because I have to babysit my 3 siblings and I have to keep an eye on them. Anyway let's continue to the story. I really need your help choosing a name for jelly bean so please, please, please help me.

~~~

"Wait where are we going?" I said buckling my seat belt.

"To Texas?"

"Texas? Why Texas? "

"We will go see my uncle."

"You mean Gabriel's father?"

"Yes"

"Why? What for?"

"Can you please stop asking questions it's annoying."

"Fine, thanks." I said getting up and walking away.

"Wait, look I didn't mean to sound rude. It's just." He stopped talking probably not finding words.

"Look I get it you're mad, but let's not forget that she is also my daughter. And you don't realize that this is what they want. "

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you think they didn't try to stop us? They know that you will do everything possible to ensure that our daughter is safe, and as soon as you start there is no stopping you. I know how you are, you will get so engrossed in the task at hand that you will neglect me, they know that will crush me and we will eventually separate leaving me vulnerable, and well perfect for their plan."

He sighted. "You're probably right, I'm sorry it just that I get so mad just thinking that my daughter is in danger. I love her so much already and the thought of losing her scares me." He said caressing my stomach.

"I understand, now let's get going."

By the time we got there it was around midnight and it was too late to meet up with Michael's uncle. So he decided he was going to explain everything.

"When my father told me I had to marry you, well you know he threatened me but that was not the only reason I married you."

"Then what was it?"

"Your father did explain to you the 3 domains right?"

"Yes it was us White Justice, you Red Roses, and Blue Moon."

"Well, your father talked to me, he told me that the leader of Blue Moon gang wanted you for him. He told me that he was afraid that if he got his hands on you, you would suffer. He also told me that if he were to marry you he would come after me and my family and destroy us."

"Wow, but I still don't get why your cousin is in his gang, by the way what is the leader's name? How come he send someone else to deliver his message?"

"You see when my grandfather was leader of Red Roses he had to decide to which child he would give it to. At that time my uncle had started his family and my aunt wanted no part in it, so my father took the job. As my cousin grew up he started having these ideas about how he should be the leader of Red Roses and that I had taken that away from him, he tried to talk my dad into giving him charge, but my father was no fool he knew that he would only bring it down so he told him no.He got mad, and he promised he would get back at us, and apparently that is exactly what he is doing. "

"But when did he join Blue Moon?"

"The moment my dad rejected his offer. It was hard for all of us we are the same age so we were best friends growing up but that stopped the moment he turned his back on us."

"How did his father react?"

"He was mad, disappointed, and even sad. He couldn't believe what he did and neither could we. Anyway, I think that's enough for today we need to eat. "

"Wait how come you haven't told me the name of the leader of Blue Moon?"

"That's because he wasn't the son of the older leader, apparently he was like a son to him so he put him in charge so no one knows who he is."

"But didn't you meet him?"

"No, that was just someone who represented him."

***

What did you guys think? I hope you enjoyed it.

~Adios