New Names

Hello people so I'm testing today and I finished in 45 mins so I decided to write since my cluster teacher gave us a chance to use the computer. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter leave your comment because I love reading them, vote, follow, and fan. By the way the drama will start soon so stay put.

~~~~~~

"Aurora?"

"No"

"Gabrielle?"

"No"

"Kiara"

"Do I look like Simba?"

"Kimberly"

"No"

"You're part Greek right?"

"Yes"

"Umm how about, Evelyn?"

"No"

"Jimena?"

"My-Ex"

"Iliana?"

"She was even worse."

"Eve"

"Nope, don't even say her name"

"Isabel?"

"She was sweet, but my mother didn't like her apparently her butt was fake"

"Ughhh! You dated half the country!"

"I know."

"You have no idea how bad I want to slap you."

"Just keep going"

"No we have been doing this for two, TWO hours and you dated half of the names."

"How about we leave it for last minute."

"No, I don't want you to stutter and choose and ugly name."

"Why? Did your parents do the same thing?"

"I swear I am losing my patience and I will give you none for a month, I mean seriously you are worse than a child."

"No, No I beg do not do that to me woman. I will die!" He said exaggerating and getting on his knees.

"Well that's too bad I guess Rodger can take your place."

"Who the hell is Rodger?"

"Oh just a friend of mine who is handsome, muscular, smart, beautiful even. Did I mention handsome?"

He flipped us over so he was on top of me.

"You are mine! Do you understand?! You may not see touch or even glance at other men."

"And if I do?"

"I will punish you sweetheart"

"Ha ha very funny you can't do anything"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Really?" He said as he started kissing me."Do you really think that?" He said pleasing small kisses along my neck.

"Y-yes." Suddenly the doorbell rang. Michael shot up like a bullet.

"Stay here and don't move"

"Calm down it's a doorbell."

"My men knock, and the neighbors are reserved."

"It could be Diana or John." He ignored me and took something out from his back pocket.

"Here take this and use it if needed" He said handing me a gun.

He grabbed another one and headed to the door. I went to stand by the bedroom door were I could see who was at the door without being seen. He peeked through the door and then turned to look at me "Under the rug in our bedroom there is a door the code is 6-7-11 you know the drill go to your friend's house"

I immediately ran and lifted the rug as I was going in I heard gun shots. I ran scared and not wanting to put my child's life on jeopardy. See the thing was I wasn't a person like in those stories where they tell the girl to run but she wants to be brave. No, if they told me to run I will run I don't give a damn if I left someone.

I was worried as I arrived at John's apartment apparently the men had been informed and they kept a close eye on me.

"What's going on?" asked Diana coming out of her room.

"I don't know Michael told me to come here after the doorbell rang."

"It could've been a guest or a security guard."

"No they have a no-ring-the- doorbell policy."

"Maybe it wa-"

Suddenly the front door opened and the two security guards landed on the floor.

"Well, well, well who do we have here?" Asked a man who was eying me suspiciously. For some reason he was oddly familiar.

"No one of your concern." My father once told me that if the enemy was in your face and you knew you were going to die then to do it with dignity.

"Ahh, so the rumors are true. You are pregnant with his bastard, what a waste of beauty. "

"What I do is none of your concern-Mr?"

"Gabriel, at your service"

"So tell me Gabriel what can I do for you?"

"No sweetheart it's what your daughter will do for me." My arms instinctively went to my stomach.

"My daughter will do nothing for you, bastard!"

"You're right, but she will do a lot for my boss."

"What do you mean?"

"When your daughter turns 18 I will come looking for her and she will marry my bosses' son."

"That's where you are wrong you will never touch my daughter." Said a person from behind him.

"Ahh, Michael such a pleasure."

"I would say the same thing but you know lying goes against family rules, Gabriel."

"My, my, my dear cousin you haven't changed."

"Cut the crap tell your boss that he is wrong if he thinks I will agree."

"You may not but I am sure your dear Rose will."

"I won't." I said standing my ground.

"Ahh, you don't want her to feel like an animal just like you did when daddy sold you. Too bad it was to the wrong man."

"Shut up and get out before I shoot you."

"Alright, alright I know I'm not wanted but at least tell her everything. Keeping her in the dark won't do any of you good."

"You say that by experience?" Gabriel just sent a last glare before he went out the door.

"Michael? What did he mean?"

"We need to leave."

"Michael answer the damn question."

"I said we need to leave I will explain as soon as we get there?"

"Get where? Michael I'm tired of being kept in the dark I want-no need answers. "

"Look I will explain when we get there."

"No, explanation now!"

"He's right Grace you have to leave, jelly beans life may be in danger." said John

I sighted "Fine. But you and I young man will have a nice and long chat about secrets as soon as we get wherever we're going." And with that I walked out of the penthouse leaving a scowling Michael behind.

****

What did you think? So I wrote some parts on the computer

and others on my phone so the spacing may be weird. By the way I need help choosing jelly beans name. So comment a name you like.

~Adios