The Kidnapper

HEY SO I AM TAKING LONGER THAN I THOUGHT WITH THE CHAPTERS SO SINCE SOME WERE CONFUSED I CAME BACK AND CHANGED IT A BIT COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK AND TELL ME IF IT HELPED. SEE YOU

WARNING:MAY CONTAIN SOME BRUTAL WORDS AND SCENE!!! I'M NOT PLAYING.

seriously loves I need help with the name or I will choose the first one that comes to mind.

***

Have you ever felt like you were about to die? Well if you have then you know how I feel. And if you haven't well then you are one lucky person.

Let me tell you why I feel this way. It has been ONE f*cking week since I was kidnaped and I have not been rescued. If you are wondering 'why didn't this b*tch call Michael?' well it's because they took both my phones away so yeah I'm in a sh*tty situation. Don't get me wrong being kidnapped has been sorta like taking a vacation everyone has been so nice to me they give me all my demands which have been a lot. Example, two days ago I craved mustard covered pickles in the middle of the night and they sent someone out to get them for me.But I demand respect I don't want to be here I want to go home and I want someone to take me to the doctor to get this kid out! I love my daughter but seriously she needs to come out already!

My thoughts were interrupted as the main door opened and no other than Gabriel walked in. "Well, well, well, well who do we have here?"

'Well, well, well, well look who's stupider than I thought?' I thought

"Ah come on don't be rude answer me." I said nothing

"Ok, well you have visitors can you guess who?" I gave him my best and famous 'does it look like I have a fucking clue?' face. He laughed and said "Well Amber come in!" Oh hell no the silicone filled bitch.

"Ah Gabriel as handsome as always." Eeewwww "But, don't let me take all the credit after all I would not be her if it weren't for my lovely Laura. (Michael's mother)

Laura stepped in "Oh no, no, no don't let ME take the credit that should be given to Chloe."

Was this some kind or awards show or what?

Chloe stepped in. "Oh darlings I feel very flattered, but let's not forget about all the hard work you guys did."

They both smiled back. "Gabriel." Called Chloe

"Yes ma'am?"

"When is my husband getting here, I have more important things to do." Hold up Michael was in this to I was sooo going to chop off his ****. They seemed to be reading my thoughts because Chloe said.

"Not Michael, I wish but not him."

"Oh darling that hurts." Said a voice behind her.

"JOHN!" I asked in horror. If it was him you have no idea ion what trouble I was. I mean we practically told him all of our plans

"The one and only although, that is not my real name but for now call me Steve." Fun-fucking-tastic!

"But, what, how, WHY?!"

"Still confused babe? Don't worry I'll explain" I was about to jump at his throat but Gabriel stopped me.

"Oh are you getting feisty on me? Well in that case....everyone get out."

"But babe?!"

"Out now Chloe." My mother and Laura both smirked.

"How could you?" I asked once everyone was out.