Hanging out

SORRY IN ADVANCE IF THEY ARE SHORT :'(

Edited October 3*

Slender

You did see him again. You were sitting on a tree that was near your house, drawing and he teleported behind you, nearly scaring the shit out out of you and almost making you fall put of the tree, LUCKILY he caught you with one of his tendrils and he apologized  for scaring him, you forgave him and you guys began talking. you learned about his 'job' and he thought you would judge him but you didn't really care.

after a few days of talking you were amazed on how much you had in common and how sweet he could be.

Jeff the Killer

He came back the following night saying that you still owed him and that you had to hang out with him, you agreed only because he said he would kill your family if you didn't , but you didn't mind you actually enjoyed the company. Sure he was a ruthless killer but he was actually a good friend.

BEN Drowned

He came back a day later and he scared you again, causing you to throw a lamp at his head and knocking him out.

When he woke up he got really mad at you and after a lot of persuading he forgave you  but now he comes to your house every day.... which you don't really mind.

Masky

When you came back from work the following day he was there holding a cheesecake saying "sorry i ate your cake here's a new one" you giggled and forgave him. You found out that his name was Masky and about his 'job' and after a few days of hanging out you guys became really good friends. (Unicorn: AWwwwww das so cute :3)

Hoodie

When you went to the park again a few days later you bumped into Hoodie again, you guys started to talk and eventually you found about his 'job' but you didn't really care to his relief. You actually really liked him as a friend. 

Sonic. EXE 

He came back the following day and  you threw whatever you had near you yelling stuff like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME HOW DID YOU COME OUT OF MY COMPUTER'' he eventually stopped you by pining you against the wall and answering all of your questions. after a few days of seeing him (he actually kept on coming out of your computer screen forcing you to talk to him) you finally started to be nice and friendly to him.

E.J (Eyeless Jack)

 Guess who came back the next evening.........Jack!  instead of killing you he actually apologized for the evening before and asked you two could be friends. You were hesitant at first but agreed and you guys started to hang out and you realized even a ruthless killer can be friendly.

(unicorn: awwwwww das so cute)

Ticci Toby

You were walking in the alley ONCE again because apparently you didn't learn your lesson Toby was there and he started to scold you on walking in the alley at night, but he offered to walk you home again and you agreed . when you got home you invited him in and you guys started to talk and that was your after work routine since then. you guys got really close

Lost Silver

Silver came back a few days later when you played the Pokemon game again, he was very surprised when you said you didn't care that he stuttered or that his arms disappeared you actually thought it was cute when he stuttered, and after hanging out for a while you guys got really close

 --------------------AN--------------------

OKAY I PROMISE I WILL FINISH E.J TOBY AND SILVER SOON. AND WHAT THE SHMOO?! THIS BOOK HAS LIKE 57 READS aLREADY thank ya soooooo MUCH