You accidentally hurt yourself

Requested by @Creepypastalover2506

Enjoy!

---------------

Slender

You grumbled to yourself as Slender carefully wrapped your ankle "you know darling this wouldn't of happened if you just listened to me and looked where you were going" he said in a 'I-told-you-so' voice. "I did look where I was going though!" You cried out "that root just magically appeared!"

Slender chuckled "okay dear, what ever you say"

Jeff

Jeff always let his knives lying around the house, so it wasn't exactly your fault when you stepped on one and cut your foot badly.

You were sitting on the kitchen counter attempting to clean your wound, when Jeff ran in yelling "I SMELL BLOOD Y/N ARE YOU DYING?!", You looked at Jeff weirdly "no...I just stepped on one of your knives by accident and cut my foot" After hearing that, Jeff ran out of the kitchen and started to run all over the house, picking up all of his weapons off of the floor and started to put them in a spare room.

When he was done he ran back into the kitchen and started to help you with your wound "Let's hope you don't cut yourself with any of my knives soon"

Ben

You were pouting as Ben wiped disinfectant wipes on the small cut in your forehead "this wouldn't of happened if you would've stopped spinning around in circles like a maniac and not hit your head on the wall light" you growled at him "shut up"

(No joke this actually happened to me)

Masky

Masky walked into the living room only to see you were rolling on the ground in agony whilst clutching you foot "uh y/n? what happened?" Masky asked in confusion. You groaned and pointed at the coffee table "that evil piece of wood hates me so it decided to murder my pinkie toe". Masky laughed "okay then, would you like me to pick you up off the ground?" "yes please"

Hoodie

You are very, VERY clumsy and you kept on accidentally hurting yourself, so Hoodie thought that it would be best to 'y/n proof'' your house. Meaning that he would put pillows at the bottom of the stairs, rubber guards on anything considered pointy, and put signs everywhere saying 'WATCH YOUR STEP' or 'DON'T TEXT AND WALK'.

You were reaching to get a book from your book shelf when hoodie shouted "Y/n! Be careful you could fall backwards!" You sighed "Hoodie I'll be- ouch!" Hoodie ran up to you "Y/N WHATS WRONG?!" You looked at him un-amused and showed him your finger "paper cut"

Sonic

you were doing the dishes and while cleaning a knife you accidentally cut yourself, and even thought it was a very small cut, Sonic overreacted and immediately started to bandage it "Sonic, its just a tiny cut you know, i'm not gonna bleed to death" you said while trying to hold in  a laugh "shhh let Dr. Sonic take care of you" he said while wrapping the "wound" you just giggled and let him be.

Toby

You thought that it would be a good idea to pick up a broken glass barehanded and you ended up cutting yourself on a small shard of glass, you flinched in pain and quickly put your finger in your mouth to try and stop the bleeding. "Y/N? are you okay?" you heard Toby say as you rummaged to find a band-aid "yeah I just cut myself with a price of glass" you replied still trying to find a band-aid.

Toby reached into one of the cupboards and grabbed a band-aid he wrapped it around your finger and kissed it "there all better" he said smiling

(Me: *dying of cuteness*)

E.j

You were cooking some dinner and you had managed to burn yourself  by accidentally touching one of the burners (how? Idek). Jack ran into the kitchen after hearing your yelp of pain and immediately ran your arm under some cold water

"see? This is why I tell you to be careful y/n! One day for you aren't careful you might seriously injure yourself and-" you cut jack off with a kiss and laughed "I'm fine jack you don't have to worry about me"

Silver

You were trying to grab something underneath your coffee table and you accidentally lifted your head causing you to bump it. After hearing a little whimper of pain come from you, silver immediately got an ice pack ready and placed it on your head. You giggled as he kissed your forehead and snuggled close to you "thank you silver" you said kissing his cheek, he blushed "n-no problem"

-----------------

Me: *sigh* I had a lot of fun writing this

Toby: *blushing* I-I think it was cute

Me: uhh so my profile picture is a picture of me and....uhh *runs away in embarrassment*

Toby: uh she'll be back soon, but anyways Uni-chan doesn't own the creepy pastas or you

Me: *yelling from the distance* IM MAKING A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SO PREPARE FOR DAT