The End

Me: I couldn't leave you guys with nothing :)

Jeff: actually you were going to

Me: hey! I just felt bad! I don't even have that many chapters to begin with so I decided to write this now!

Dark Link: you could have written more chapters before ending it so that you wouldn't feel bad

Me: I HAD NO MOTIVATION

Silver: C'mon guys...aren't you being a little bit harsh

Me: see!? Silver understands me

Slender: my dear we feel just as bad as you for leaving our dear readers...but-

Me: AHHH STOP GUILT TRIPPING MEEE
GUYSS I TRIIIEDDD I WAS ELEVENNNN

Ben: Young, dumb and stupid

Me: dumb and stupid are the same thing asshole

Sonic: stop fucking swearing it doesn't sound right when you swear.

Me:....but...you just.??????? What???? Also I've sworn so many times in this book?????huh????

Masky: aren't you getting a bit off topic Aly?

Me: *shoves cheesecake in his mouth* now now Masky if you haven't noticed I'm trying to stall the reader from reading this chapter because I'm scared that I've failed them again and that this chapter will just be a whole disappointment

Hoodie: hey don't talk down on yourself! If the readers can get through eleven-year old Aly's writing I think that they'll like almost fifteen-year old Aly's writing

Me: my past me and present me don't exactly have the same passion when it comes to writing

Jack: you'll be fine! Just...belieeeeeevvvveeee

Me: ...where did you get that glitter?

Everyone: JUST START
————————

Here it is...the end. The end of your relationship? Not quite. Just the end of this chapter in your guy's relationship. With all endings come new beginnings...said some dude who is probably dead by now, but that's not the point. If you guys wanted to know how I would've written the relationship for all the creepy pastas...if I actually had the motivation and interest here's how it would of been.

It would have been a very loving relationship that's for sure. Of course like every couple there would be some fighting but nothing major. You two would always manage to make it better no matter what. He wouldn't cheat or hurt you intentionally, no one should. I think that of someone cheats once they will do it again and I don't think that anybody should go back to a cheater. And if your significant other hurts you physically or verbally intentionally it should be a big red flag to leave.

Anyways even if he is a murderer he would still be a sweet boyfriend helping you through your periods and giving you chocolate/other stuff because I have learned from the various comments that a lot of people don't crave chocolate...

I realize now that the beginning was probably more entertaining than reading this part and I'm sorry for being a terrible writer...but thank you to the people that are still reading

He would be your dream boyfriend. Because that's what I've been trying to do this whole time right? I've been trying to write out your dream boyfriend into several scenarios that hopefully you could relate to in some way shape or form.

So you make up the ending! Are you guys "couple goals?", do you guys end up getting married? If so where? Do you guys have kids? I don't know how that would work out with some of the boys but you could find a way right? In This mini world that I created you can figure out how it ends!

( this doesn't mean that you can actually take my story though)

This is

The End
———————

Me: maybe this wasn't long enough...maybe I disappointed the remaining readers that I have, maybe I failed you all. But I hope that this chapter makes you feel a bit better about how I ended it because I really didn't like the way how I ended so suddenly.

For real this time. I bid you adieu
Goodbye my loves!

With all my Love

- Alyssa formerly known as uni-chan