You play an instrument

Please read note at end

*not edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slender

You played the double contrabass flute...I'm kidding in fact you played the opposite, you played the piccolo.

Slender loved the way that it sounded; so peaceful and gentle he also liked how small it was and how concentrated you look when you played.

(You should totally look up what the double contrabass flute is :))))

Jeff
You played the bari saxophone (a huge ass saxophone) and Jeff was so amazed at how you could carry much less play such a huge instrument
"HOW DO YOU EVEN BLOW AIR THROUGH THAT HUGE HORN"

"First of all its a saxophone, not a horn and first you need to wet this piece of wood called a reed and then-"

"Wait how do you get it wet"

"You put it in your mouth"

"Ew all you taste is wood"

"...there's flavored ones"

"WHAT"

Ben drowned

So you play a trumpet.

And as you may or may not know trumpets have something called a "spit valve"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT"

"Well the spit builds up and-"

"WHY IS IT ON THE FLOOR"

"I was gonna clean-"

"AHAXUDKFOVHXIFXOC"

Masky
You played the piano, your fingers would delicately brush against the keys and madly would love watching you play, he loved how peaceful you looked, how beautiful the music you made sounded.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Can you teach me how to play?"

"Of course"

Hoodie
The violin is supposed to be a peaceful instrument, one that will make you fall asleep. But with the music you play with that violin it's far from peaceful.

You play very upbeat, loud and fast music and Hoodie is amazed at how fast you fingers can move "Babe play it again" "but I already played it 3-" "again"

Sonic. exe
You could play a bunch of percussion (instruments you hit basically) instruments, but Sonic's personal favorite was when you played the drum set. You would make a beat and really get into it, which made you look (to him anyways) really bad ass

Ticci Toby
Toby never knew that you played and instrument until he noticed some callouses on your hands "babe where are these from?" He asked while examining you hand "from playing my cello" "wait...you have a cello?!" "Yeah" "since when?!" "Since, 6th grade"

Eyeless Jack

You played the flute, and Jack could not get over how good you were.

He was watching you practice a really fast song with very high notes

(Like five ledger lines above the staff or some shit like that)

Since he had no idea how to read music, he just watched. He was entranced at how fast your fingers moved and how quickly you took breathes.

You finished your song and Jack just stared at you, amazed.

"You're amazing babe"

Lost silver

You played the acoustic guitar, and silver loved it so much when you played, he would lay down on the bed and make you play while you sing to make him fall asleep

(SHORT AGHH)

Dark Link

Dark entered your house, and heard rock music? He followed the sound of music to your room, and there he saw you rocking it out on an electric guitar.

Your back was turned to him so you didn't notice him until you stopped and heard him clapping.

You quickly turned around and blushed as you saw him smirking at you.

"Hey (y/n)?" He said while making his way towards you

"Yeah?"

Dark kissed you before saying "You looked hot while you were playing"

~~~~~~~~

Hey....
It's been forever since I've given you an actual chapter, I know and this chapter wasn't even requested but this is the only chapter that really gave me inspiration, don't worry the other requests are inspiring I'm just saying that this one called to me.

I have 39k reads!! Tbh I don't think I deserve it ;;; I mean this chapter is only around 500 words, and I barely update. This doesn't mean I'm not thankful though believe me I am it's just that I barely update, I'm in the hell hole of writers block again and...

If I'm truly honest, I'm drifting away from this fandom. I mean the people here are so nice, but this fandom is getting smaller and I barely pay attention to it anymore, but I'll keep writing for as long as I can. Why? Because I may be drifting away from the fandom but this book makes people happy and I love getting the love from people who read it.

(Btw...who watches my snapchat stories? lol I just wanted to know)