Christmas special!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!(' ' )*starts singing Christmas carols*

Everyone: STOP
Me: fine *sighs* hope you enjoy my Christmas present to you guys!

------------------------------

It was Christmas Eve and Slender and his girlfriend were going to have a Christmas party at the mansion. Let's see what the pasta's and their girlfriends are doing to get ready for this party

Slender Clause
You were hanging up Christmas decorations while listening to Christmas carols when slender walked in wearing a Santa clause outfit.

"Darling do I have to wear this ridiculous outfit?" He said tugging at the white trim. You snickered "of course babe it's for the party" "but why can't we just have Jeff wear the Santa outfit?" He whined. You giggled "because we're dressing him up as and elf along with Ben and their girlfriends"

"What about Masky, E.j or silver?!" He said desperately, you shook your head "their being gingerbread people"

Slender sighed "at least I'm not a reindeer" slightly feeling sorry for Sonic, Toby and their girlfriends

~Hark Jeff the killer sings~
Jeff was running around the house trying to get away from you "Jeff! You have to wear it!" You said while chasing him with an elf costume.

"AW HELLL NAWWW THERE IS NO WAY I AM GONNA WEAR THAT FUCKING OUTFIT" he yelled. You stop running "okay then...but if you don't wear it Slender's girlfriend is gonna get mad and use her powers on you"

Jeff stopped where he stood then walked towards you and took the outfit "on second thought I think that this outfit is great"

Ben Froze

Ben pouted as he looked in the mirror "this isn't right!" He yelled. "What's not right babe?" You asked from the kitchen where you were making food for the party

"Slender's girlfriend is making us dress like a fucking Christmas elf!" He yelled "sure it might look cute on you, but just because look like an elf but it doesn't mean that I have to dress like one for Christmas!"

You giggled "I'm sure you will be able to take it off later, Slendy's girlfriend just wants to take a picture of us all dressed up" Ben growled "I better be able to take this off later"

he kept pouting for a bit but then he smelt your cooking "baaaaaaabbbbbeee" "yeeesssss?" "Can I have some-" "no"

Ben went back to pouting in a corner

Gingerbread Masky

You and Masky were making gingerbread houses and cookies for the party. Baking it was fun, but decorating? Oh dear god.

Masky wanted everything to be perfect down to the last detail "Maskyyyyyyyy" you whined "we're going to be eating it later anyways, does it have to be perfect?"

Masky gasped as if you just offended his soul "of course it has to be perfect y/n! If it's not perfect then their won't be enough Christmas spirit!"

You giggled at his statement "your such a dork" you said as you pecked his cheek and walked out of the kitchen to get ready for the party